attachment to your colonists

Started by Mechanoid Hivemind, June 26, 2015, 09:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mokonasakura

Quote from: christhekiller on June 27, 2015, 03:26:59 AM
When my colonists die I hold them a funeral complete with 21+/- gun salute
And then you hold another funeral for all the colonists hit by the fail salute.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: mokonasakura on June 27, 2015, 06:52:16 PM
Quote from: christhekiller on June 27, 2015, 03:26:59 AM
When my colonists die I hold them a funeral complete with 21+/- gun salute
And then you hold another funeral for all the colonists hit by the fail salute.
Never ending cycle huh?
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

keylocke

Euzio

Quote from: Tynan on June 26, 2015, 09:48:24 PM
Memorialize them with a fancy grave and remember them solemnly.

Kinda wondered bout this Tynan, but do you think it might be possible to to make grave visits a form of "Joy" activity? Like we build graves for our own colonists in the event they get killed and the survivors can go to it to pray, meditate, etc.

Tynan

Quote from: Euzio on June 28, 2015, 11:12:55 PM

Kinda wondered bout this Tynan, but do you think it might be possible to to make grave visits a form of "Joy" activity? Like we build graves for our own colonists in the event they get killed and the survivors can go to it to pray, meditate, etc.

I think it's a great idea to attach to my existing future task to flesh out graves and memorials.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: Tynan on June 28, 2015, 11:34:44 PM
Quote from: Euzio on June 28, 2015, 11:12:55 PM

I think it's a great idea to attach to my existing future task to flesh out graves and memorials.
I love the idea cause i am one of those people who keeps the first 3 alive and if they go i save scumm till they live the rest are bullet sponges
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Elixiar

Just imagine your colony like the walking dead show. People die, the rest just have to keep going.
"We didn't crash here by accident... something brought us down". - Anon Rimworld Colonist