[A12d] Community Core Library (v0.12.3b)

Started by 1000101, June 29, 2015, 04:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latta

Quote from: mbos14 on September 03, 2015, 08:09:44 AM
Quote from: Latta on September 02, 2015, 07:46:29 PM
Sorry to say this, but I think that comes from mine.
you want me to also post it on your mod post ?

No, it will be addressed in the next version.

highlander345

Hi, I have one of the same issues as rsof69, is this an incompatibility with Clutter at this point? or is there something else causing this error only

[attachment deleted due to age]

What CCL mods do you have, I know of one mod which has that issue but it has been updated to correct that.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

akiceabear

While it may be a bit of a slog, it would be nice to eventually have a list of CCL dependent mods in the first post - just to give people an idea of what's available and what's possible.

highlander345

Currently I'm running with; Clutter, M&Co Enhanced Defense, Glitter Tech, Rimsenal, LT mods (infusion, redistheat, rimeffect), Misc + Mai and T's Mods, not all use CCL but that is my mod list, it was all working fine until I updated CCL, RedistHeat, MD2 Fortifications and added Clutter

highlander345

I think I found the issue, EDB Mod Order Wasn't activating it directly after the core, so i cleaned installed and activated it before EDB Mod order and it seems to have worked, Not sure if just the clean install stopped the issue, or if that is directly responsible

EDIT: Mechanical Defense 2 Base causes the error to reoccur, I didn't know that it required CCL

Alpha 12d Update + Bug fixes!

See the commit log for full details.

Download link in OP.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Tekuromoto

I have a small request: can you please remove the requirement of needing to research medical beds before you can plant xerigium? It seems a little off that you need to have a sterile surgical environment before you can produce herbal medicine that's "selectively bred for centuries by settlers. It is sometimes also called 'healer's hand' by tribespeople".  ???

I was on the fence about that.

You can edit the xml to remove that entry.  Completely delete lines 24-42 of:
/Mods/Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks/Defs/AdvancedResearchDefs/AdvancedResearch_Plants.xml

If you remove the whole file, it will also remove the Brewing requirement to grow hops.

If enough people want it gone (like, one more person ;) ), I'll remove that completely for the next release.

Powered By

Kulverstukass

Yep, i would like to see that part about "med. bed research" and xe-something-something growing, it makes sense, gotta be better start for colony.
Keep calm and become one with Russia, da?

Falcon24

Quote from: 1000101 on September 12, 2015, 05:04:26 PM
I was on the fence about that.

You can edit the xml to remove that entry.  Completely delete lines 24-42 of:
/Mods/Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks/Defs/AdvancedResearchDefs/AdvancedResearch_Plants.xml

If you remove the whole file, it will also remove the Brewing requirement to grow hops.

If enough people want it gone (like, one more person ;) ), I'll remove that completely for the next release.

I have the options to grow both of these plants from the beginning. Am I doing something wrong? I have CCL directly after Core, and CCL - Vanilla Tweaks right after that. I can see the requirements in the .xml file, but they don't appear to be making any effect. Thanks!

Quote from: Falcon24I have the options to grow both of these plants from the beginning. Am I doing something wrong? I have CCL directly after Core, and CCL - Vanilla Tweaks right after that. I can see the requirements in the .xml file, but they don't appear to be making any effect. Thanks!

I would need to know more like your mods config and output log.

Also, have to tried a new world + colony to make sure everything works correctly?