[B18] Project Fallout v1.6b (the *Smaller* Bug Crushing Update)

Started by AshbornK9, July 14, 2015, 09:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N/A

N/A
0 (0%)
N/A
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 06, 2016, 01:06:26 PM

AshbornK9

v1.6b - Fixed a number of small bugs, and added addictions back in.

This may break saves, probably not but also maybe.
A canine born from the Ashes of the wasteland.

Click here:

leeadriancatfox

The mod itself has a lot of content. So many craft-able. I think it deserves it's own tab and it's own workstation rather than scrolling your bar looking for a Laser Minigun and etc. specially if you're heavily modded.

AshbornK9

Quote from: leeadriancatfox on December 15, 2017, 01:48:05 AM
The mod itself has a lot of content. So many craft-able. I think it deserves it's own tab and it's own workstation rather than scrolling your bar looking for a Laser Minigun and etc. specially if you're heavily modded.
My next non-bugfix update will be adding separate workbenches for the guns and melee weapons, so hopefully that will fix the clutter issue.
A canine born from the Ashes of the wasteland.

Click here:

Trimm

I play with a lot of mods so it very well could be a mod issue, but I noticed the Power Armor sprites only seem to show up when pawns are drafted and are told to move somewhere. Otherwise, whatever clothes they are wearing under the armor are shown (or they appear naked if wearing nothing) as the pawn walks around doing their daily tasks. The helmets, however, are shown correctly.

It's a minor thing and certainly not game breaking, but has anyone else run into this? I think the armors in this mod look fantastic and Suppy put in a lot of man hours to make a few suits of X-01, I'd like to see my colonists display them proudly. Thanks.

PurpleSnek

Hey man, I love the mod!

So if you need someone to make some art assets I'll lead a hand. Just pop me a message on what you need!
No step

MMAciek

Your mod is conflict with More Furniture -> https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16977.120

Why? :D

Stand among the millions of dead souls and ask them if they honor means something. Silence will be your answer.

Kori

Rockerdude33

Please update for 1.0, I just came across this mod and wanna try it out so bad, having a hard time finding any other fallout mods on this site.  :)