[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nuschler22

Quote from: skullywag on April 26, 2016, 05:08:11 PM
Quote from: nuschler22 on April 26, 2016, 02:09:43 PM
How do you store more than 75 on a space?

I'm using the wooden pallet for materials, and the haulers will only load 75 per space.  Thanks. :)

Every building in extended storage should store a lot more than 75 in the storage cell and 1 stack in the input cell. Are you seeing different?

I am.  For a wooden pallet, it's only stacking 75 per cell.  Maybe I'm missing something, what do you mean when you say "every building?" 

skullywag

every building in the mod, food baskets, pallet, skip etc they all take up 2 cells, 1 input cell auto move the stack to the other cell which allows it to break the stacksize limit in that other cell.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Malachi_Draven

Any chance you could patch it to work with Vegetable Garden? For example, the raw food baskets don't accept the things from Vegetable Garden which fall under the "Cooking Ingredients" category, such as cocoa and coffee beans, even sugarcane and flour.

admiralKew

Quote from: skullywag on April 27, 2016, 04:56:30 AM
every building in the mod, food baskets, pallet, skip etc they all take up 2 cells, 1 input cell auto move the stack to the other cell which allows it to break the stacksize limit in that other cell.

Hi, just logged in after a long time being absent to comment on this. I think this happens when there are two items of different kinds on both cells. A quick fix would be to designate on pallet for just one type of item.

skullywag

Ah i see yes, it can only combine the same items, sorry thought that was obvious.

Malachi_Draven

Quote from: Malachi_Draven on April 27, 2016, 02:37:10 PM
Any chance you could patch it to work with Vegetable Garden? For example, the raw food baskets don't accept the things from Vegetable Garden which fall under the "Cooking Ingredients" category, such as cocoa and coffee beans, even sugarcane and flour.

I figured out how to fix this myself. I added "<li>CookingSupplies</li>" in the defs with the other categories. I also increased the max inventory to 925, so that it's an even 1,000 stack with 925 on one side and 75 on the other. That 600+75 was messin' with my OCD lol.

Pistol

Thanks for the cool Mods! They are very nice.
I've translated two mods of that in the german language.
If someone is interested in, or would like translate in another language here are the german templates. I hope i can help somebody.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v91ema9fy5ozwxm/ExtendedMedicine-German.zip
https://www.dropbox.com/s/td1j94cr52nu3z5/NaturalFloors-German.zip

Sorry for my english, i hope you can understand me :D

Kaballah

I like your Natural Floors mod very much!  I suggest you require a little water per tile for Soil though, it would make sense and it seems like you're only using it for creating more water floor/mud floor tiles.  Also it would make creating farmable soil on desert a little bit harder to do.

Killaim

know the answer is obvious but does the reclaim textiles thing work on modded stuff like apparello?

maybe it uses the name of the item to spawn reclaimed materials?

skullywag

it will work fine if the clothing uses stuff. If it does not then itll return the "smelted products" in the xml, if nothing is defined itll do nothing and just destroy the clothing.

DukeAl

Hi, i love your extended storage mod. Has changed my complete base setup.
Any chance to get the cooking ingredients from vegetable garden appear in the food basket and/or wooden pallets?

skullywag

Quote from: DukeAl on May 01, 2016, 02:43:45 PM
Hi, i love your extended storage mod. Has changed my complete base setup.
Any chance to get the cooking ingredients from vegetable garden appear in the food basket and/or wooden pallets?

I wont be adding it to my mod, however if that mod is not adding the produce to the vegetables category which my mod supports then id question that, either way its easy to edit the xml for the basket and add whatever category it does use.

DukeAl

Makes sense. I'll ask the creator of vg then if he could fix that.
If i change the xml of your mod can i just add a second category under <li>FoodRaw</li>?

edit: nevermind. i took a look at your other containers to see how multiple categories work.

pktongrimworld

Kaballah

Re: Natural Floors, I still think you should add a small water requirement to the recipe (like 2 per tile) - I went ahead and did this for my own use, not going to nag you about it.  Great mod!