[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DariusWolfe

Additional Lighting A13 seems to work just fine (no bugs so far, anyway) with A14, and Extended Surgery A13hasn't broken the game, though I cannot yet say if it's functionality is all there. I added Better Vents to the game, then built a Vent, and it worked fine, but I haven't managed to get A13 version of Better Coolers working (with an existing A14 save) yet, however. I think it might have to do with already having a Cooler in-game. They may work with a new Save, or they may work with an existing Save that has none of the items already built.

I haven't tried any of the other mods, so I cannot speak for them.

Edit: Started a new Save with all the mods enabled, and it appears to start up. However, when I go to the Cooler in the build menu, it shows the Steel requirement, and 3 (Unchosen Material). When I tried to select it, it bugs out, and I cannot cancel the build, rotate, or anything.

TL;DR: Better Coolers seems to be broken, others seem to work okay.

RuneNL

That's typical, it's mostly the coolers from this mod I can't do without.

I hope Skullywag will make an update, but I know what modding can be like, especially when you deal with multiple files and versions.

skullywag

Mods are coming, im just waiting till everything is a little more stable with them/CCL before releasing, just trying to reduce the amount of work ill have to do in future by holding back a little at the start. Bare with me, soon.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Quiller

thanks for the update Skullywag, good mods are always worth waiting for  :)

blackysun

skullywag

theyre coming. A little more work to do now with steam and such, but all are updated just prepping the releases. Youll probably see these tonight.

warlocke

Do you plan to upload them to the steam workshop or keep them here on forum only? BTW thanks for the great mods. I love the storage mods.

Kiwih

Can't see the A14 update for Additional Lighting, I need this SO much. Really a great mod!
It keeps saying, that its for A12 :(

skullywag

Bare with me, ive updated everything just havent uploaded yet, im on it.

Yes all mods will be on steam as well. (this is whats taking the extra bit of time)

LuciusAnneas

skullywag ... you are a hero for rimworld modding -  I ve seen you ve even taken it upon urself to try to keep combat realism compatible with the current alpha

honestly I think tynan should hire a few of the modders like yourself in some form - you guys add so much value to this game

thnx for all the work you put in - now get on with it I need my wall mountable lights  -.-

skullywag

Dekent59

Now I've read it's just waiting upload I'm waiting to start a new game until they are up haha

Ulther

Can't play without your awesome storage and roof bomb :P Waiting to make new game too.

masterinire

With the changes to the way roof building is done, i cannot wait for the return of RoofBomb.

Makes me batty when toxic fallout hits and I'm looking to protect my crops but the colonists built walls with roofs!

Please please please please!

Ulther