[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaptain_kavern

[Shameless plug][Taunting_Skullywag]

I have DESurgeries that permit to treat scars (amongst a lot of injuries - permanent or not) .... :p :p :p

[/Taunting_Skullywag][/Shameless plug]

kriana

Quote from: nuschler22 on July 25, 2016, 01:39:26 PM
Using the lights (which I know isn't updated) gives me an error that says to change the target version to 0.4.1241

Does anyone know how I might do that?  That's the only error I get so far.

In about.xml replace where it says "Alpha 13" with 0.4.1241

Then it won't say that anymore ;)

skullywag

I fixed storage!!!

With some help from my CCL brethren 1000101, i have fixed this darned thing, its doubled the lines of code in the mod and it now requires CCL but it works. Stacksize breaking is a valid solution again. Updates incoming as this was my last blocker afaik.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

qurffe

Great timing, just as i was wiped by infestation in permadeath :D wil wait for the update before starting new one.

skullywag

Ok all updated bar the coolers and vents (vents is simple enough but coolers will be a bit longer).

All on steam as well.

kriana

Much appreciation! I missed my pretty medicine cabinets.

Dear Tynan: Please start a dev program so approved modders (with an NDA) can update their stuff beforehand.

skullywag

I had access to all test builds, all my mods were updated beforehand (weeks before A14s release), the slowness for me is due to A: Steam (Need those pretty pictures and stuff) B: A couple of last minute changes to the core codebase effected a few of my mods C: I have 2 kids and fulltime job so my modding time is sparse so finding time to upload is actually rare, im on the forums in work so i seem like im always here and have lots of time but thats just posting, its not time when i can upload/update. So yeah not Tynans fault, its lifes fault.

BaconBits

I'd like to say thank you for taking time out of your busy and demanding life to update (not to mention making) your mods.

nuschler22

I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for this, yet again.

We appreciate all your hard work buddy!

Fisty

warlocke

Thanks so much man, feels good to have storage options again.

warlocke

Um just started a new game with the storage, placed a pallet down, and just got this error

Quotespawned woodlog57728 with stackcount 151 but stacklimit is 75. truncating

skullywag

well thats the stack size check ive just fixed, have you got the alpha 14 version?

https://github.com/Skullywag/ExtendedStorage/releases/tag/ExtendedStorage1.6

can anyone else confirm if this is working ok?

Warlocke, can you give me exact reproduction instructions? you enable the mod load a new game then what?

warlocke

just set it to wood and once the stack got higher than 75 it threw the error.

brand new game, ccl and using your storage mod off of steam workshop with alpha 14d or w/e latest on steam is.

Rampart

Getting a different issue with Reclaim Fabrics, every time a pawn performs the job I get this error:

QuoteJobDriver threw exception in initAction. Pawn=Zippy, Job=DoBill A=Thing_ElectricTailoringBench105154 B=Thing_Apparel_Tuque105237 C=(155, 0, 128), Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at ReclaimFabric._Thing+<_SmeltProducts>d__0.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenRecipe+<MakeRecipeProducts>c__Iterator1D7.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Thing].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Thing]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[Thing] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe+<FinishRecipeAndStartStoringProduct>c__AnonStorey34A.<>m__4FA () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

EDIT:New game with just your steam mods and CCL produced the same error, interestingly I tried adding the Recycle mod and it produces the same error, probably because they both call the same function from CCL, so might be a CCL bug.