[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaras

Quote from: skullywag on August 29, 2015, 12:59:38 PM
i have not updated the releases yet, im still play testing some stuff, i have A12 compatible versions of all my mods but im making some little changes here and there and dont want to effect anyones save games until im done. A12s gonna be here for a while so now is the time im choosing to spend the time getting them right, it shouldnt be long now.

Awesome! can't wait for the storage update ;)

confusedwings

First things first...
Nice mods
second... maybe, you can add a little discription so ppl know what they are getting.
Just a sort list with things you add and in a few words what it does...

Now you see a picture from the mod but don't know what to get... 1 extra item or a group items, research etc.

Still it looks like a verry nice collection of mods... i just give a tip to get those downloads going...

sorry if my english isn't that good... I speak Dutch so... my bad...

Ouan

Awesome! Thanks for the updates! No more scars! Also using your additional lighting for the first time, so I will let you know how that works out. Thanks again!
Damn Pirates!

Der Failer

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Malaras

Thanks for the update! Could we get the old skid back also to store Art on? Just for Deco, unless something else you wanted to add to it?

Wonder Dog

The Skip is not stacking as it seemes to be missing tag "maxStorage" . 

I added <maxStorage>300</maxStorage> to Storage_Skip.xml to fix.

skullywag

yup spotted it to, it was the last thing i did before running out the door. Ill get an update up soon, ill also enable the old large pallet and skip. Stay tuned.

AHare

I just had 47 meals disappear out of one of the tray racks :( Happened as soon as a pawn woke up and pulled out the meal in his inventory to eat. Waited, did it again.

chaotix14

It might just be me, but the dermal regenerator could use a buff. While I don't think that scars are something you shouldn't have to worry about anymore, I don't think the process itself should take quite that much time. Perhaps add some more time to the debuff after using the regenerator.

ansik

Quote from: AHare on September 07, 2015, 08:26:01 PM
I just had 47 meals disappear out of one of the tray racks :( Happened as soon as a pawn woke up and pulled out the meal in his inventory to eat. Waited, did it again.

Pawns sometimes don't seem to realize that there are more of one item in these bigger stacks, I've noticed pawns going around with "Minigun x2" and "T-shirt x5".

It doesn't happen all the time though, either-way, if it's fixable it's something to look into :D

skullywag

Ive been on holiday for a week with my family. Normal modding will resume shortly.

Beathrus

Can the Dermal Regenerator repair missing Fingers and Toes as well?

akiceabear

How do the path lamps work? I've built a few but they never seem to provide any light...

Edit: also, is it intentional that wall lights cast a shadow similar to a wall?