[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H8ff0000

Hi skullywag, any chance BetterVents A14 is near? Eager to start my New Game :)

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

«Temple»

Think you can do a mod for moods(I can do it for myself but I probably wont upload/update it  :) ) my people go ape shit because they don't have a table to eat on or because its dirty around them.

MoatBordered

C'mon mang.. let the artist work. You'll find those inside the thoughtdefs folder. You can easily change the mood value, duration, and stacking of all thoughts in the game as they are all just numbers.. as seen here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/RimWorld/comments/4x0xwx/psa_how_to_modify_those_annoying_debuffs/

If you want to want to beg like me, make sure it's atleast for a C# mod or something complicated. Like so:

RedistHeat vents + heatpipes pls

Kidding.. but yeah. For mods that just edit numbers, let's not take up their time.

really want to study the A14 code for dem heatpipes though

«Temple»

Like you said its a small thing, Ik how to modify it myself but im not sure what would be considered balanced, I would rather have someone with renown do it.

Monzer

MoatBordered

Vents and coolers are still being worked on. It says "STILL WORKING ON THIS ONE FOR A14" right under the picture.

Serenity

Quote from: skullywag on August 11, 2016, 04:45:56 PM
Quote from: Serenity on August 11, 2016, 04:37:43 PM
What about additional lighting? I think the vanilla power usage of the lamp is excessive and I turned that down myself. But I think lamps should consume some power and not be free.
it isnt free is it?

According to your description, the path lamp is: "Ceiling, wall and path lamps that use less energy than vanilla (path lamp doesnt use power and is not complete yet)"

That's why I haven't tried it yet

Oragepoilu

Path lamp can only be placed outside ... so unless you abuse the roof system to unroof an area, place the lamp, and roof the area, it's rather fine : one hit and the thing die, and if it's outside, you already have half the day with light anyway.

They should use "solar power" (outside of power grid, mostly a flavor thing) and accumulate energy during the day to power themself during the night ...but atm, they power all the time regardless if they can accumulate some energy or not, hance not complete yet, I guess.

skullywag

wait wait wait, does the released version not contain the solar version of the path lamps, they should show energy accumulation in the info panel.

skullywag

Oragepoilu

Quote from: skullywag on August 12, 2016, 01:02:20 PM
wait wait wait, does the released version not contain the solar version of the path lamps, they should show energy accumulation in the info panel.
They do show infos but don't care for me. They give same light regardless of the power level.

biship

skullywag

Quote from: Oragepoilu on August 12, 2016, 02:02:59 PM
Quote from: skullywag on August 12, 2016, 01:02:20 PM
They do show infos but don't care for me. They give same light regardless of the power level.

They technically are solar powered, if theres sunlight they will charge,  with charge they light, its simplified but works fine as far as i know. Without some sun they wont work anymore. If they are somethings not right.

Oragepoilu

With the latest ccl/ light mod you uploaded, path light are active under any condition.

The "Power" show when you select it do not change anything.

they emit some light during night, eclipse, or under a roof, at 0% charge, even when they are never charged (= build after you put a roof on top of them).

It's totally free (beside 10 steel) of use and works 24/24.

unless that's another damn weird bug like the last one, that's it, and it only affect some people and not other.

[Tested as I'm writing this with only CCL and your mod, like usual]