[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

whats spawnsetup_patch1 is some other mod patching/detouring/whatevering Thing.spawnSetup, if they are its removing my detour which kills the truncating which this is now doing, this is default vanilla behaviour if you go over the stacksize. I need to work on this and make it not a detour which i think i can do with harmony but for now this is the issue.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

skullywag

Also yes weapon mods will be updated eventually as will everything else.

Sixdd

I'll see if I can find the mod that is doing the SpawnSetup_Patch1.

EDIT: Hmm... can't seem to find it in ILSpy.

jpnm92

the only thing i'm dying for is better coolers and vents.

They just make so much fucking sense. Why aren't they in game just like that.
Everytime i have to look at vanilla vents i want to kms it feelsbadman

cucumpear

Quote from: jpnm92 on June 07, 2017, 06:10:09 PM
Everytime i have to look at vanilla vents i want to kms it feelsbadman

I use embrasures. They aren't flickable, but are prettier and actually almost cheaty for equalising temperature (since two rooms connected by embrasures count as the same area for temperature).
This person might poke around in Def folders more than is healthy.
https://github.com/cucumpear

MisterVertigo

I'm not a modder at all or else I'd do it myself, but I'd be forever in their debt if someone were to update the Additional Lighting mod. I'm missing my ceiling lights! :)
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Fregrant

Yeah, me too. Delete Assemblies folder and PathLight xml, and it will work. I guess.

DariusWolfe

Additional lighting works as-is; I have noticed absolutely no problems on any version of A17.

skullywag

spdskatr has done a harmony version of extended storage and submitted a PR, ill give it a once over, merge it and get a release out soon. Thanks Buddy!

DariusWolfe

Hey, a request for when Skully or anyone else gets around to looking at Better Coolers/Vents: Please take a look at Rainbeau's Smooth Stone Walls and see if it's compatible. I love both of these mods, and I'd love for them to play nice together.

Ashardalon411

Ok so, its possible to have a link of extended storage ? This mod have really miss me !
lets see if this version expand really the max of the stack...

Sixdd

I can confirm that the PR for Extended Storage fixes the 75 item reset problem. It's been working great for around two hours now even after several save/loads.

Ashardalon411

ok so, can you be kind and give me a link to download it ? Already ty

Dingo

You can find BetterVents for A17 in the github repo's pull request section.

Sixdd