[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plasmatic

Which of these mods works with A17? If any :)

I can't seem to find any note about version aside the title of the thread which is A16

Sixdd

There are no official A17 releases yet, read the thread to find out more.

9of2

Question about Extended Storage. All the storage items take up 2 spaces but is only one space supposed to act as an enhances storage? I.E one space will have 500 potatos while the other space will have 75.

Sixdd

Basically the way that the storage spots work is that one acts as an input slot (the left one) and the other acts as the main storage. So in most cases you can store around 8 stacks in the storage space and one extra in the input space.

skullywag

Thanks Sixdd, not been able to get online for a few days, still dealing withe solicitors regarding the house move (why is this SOOOO difficult).

All, ill be back soon, ill take another look at the PRs on github tonight and see about getting some initial releases rolled of the stuff thats been updated, spdskatr has done some work on some of my mods so I know theres some stuff waiting, if you see him, thank him.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Stormfox

Quote from: 9of2 on June 18, 2017, 07:58:56 PM
Question about Extended Storage. All the storage items take up 2 spaces but is only one space supposed to act as an enhances storage? I.E one space will have 500 potatos while the other space will have 75.

I believe what you are experiencing is something I had trouble with a few months ago, too:

There seemed to be some kind of limitation in the base code that makes it difficult to store different stuff on the same storage element. This can be helped by making each of the storages limited for exactly one type of material. If you do that, it stacks nicely as it should. For example, giving one kitchen shelf only an allowance for simple meals and the other one only for fine meals works, if you just set them both to "any meal", they get confused and spazz out.

Canute

These stockpiles arn't made to store different stuff at the same pad.
Normaly the pad is limited to that resource that got droped first on the input field, and no hauler should drop something else then this resource on the input so it can stored at the storage field.
Maybe this feature is broken at A17 (worked at A16).

Fregrant

skullywag

OK ive rolled updates to Storage vents and fabrics, ive killed the links in the OP for the other ones. Ill get to them, thanks to Kap and Spdskatr for the updates. Let me know if theres any issues, ive not tested them bar looking the code over.

If anyone else wants to update anything,

Everything as always is here:

https://github.com/Skullywag?tab=repositories

go nuts.

skullywag

Just spotted a small issue in storage, dont DL yet. Ill roll another release.

skullywag

zarathustra_bezbozhnik

Waiting for these very much, thanks a lot guys!

btw, will vents and\or other parts will conflict with RedistHeat?

Mufflamingo

Cant wait for better coolersa17. I cant play because I dont like vanilla coolers. 😟
Bleeeee. . . . .

skullywag

Good news. I had some spare time so i updated a chunk of my mods, Including coolers. Ill push the updates to github tonight when im home from work.

Mufflamingo

Bleeeee. . . . .