[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kolljak

Yeah i know but they got scars on both his eyes i stuck him in there and it completed nothing happened ... just gave him sickness from the machine.

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Facepunch

AHare

harpo99999

Quote from: Facepunch on October 12, 2015, 01:37:33 PM
Can the scar fixer repair brain damage?
brain and torso scars can NOT be fixed it is ONLY skin/limb scars.
I have had some colonists with gunshot scars to torso and scarfixer could not fix them, but did fix the throat, nose, eye, leg, hand, foot and arm scars that they had

dismar

Quote from: harpo99999 on October 12, 2015, 05:18:41 PM
Quote from: Facepunch on October 12, 2015, 01:37:33 PM
Can the scar fixer repair brain damage?
brain and torso scars can NOT be fixed it is ONLY skin/limb scars.
I have had some colonists with gunshot scars to torso and scarfixer could not fix them, but did fix the throat, nose, eye, leg, hand, foot and arm scars that they had
Think i read somewhere you can code to replace the Nature Torso to fix issues there..

skullywag

If it hasnt got the word scar in it wont fix it. I had a plan to add other medical buildings to fix other things but its just that right now...a plan. Its easy enough to do all i need is a texture and i can have a mod out in 10 mins.

Mrred1

When  I tried to use the dermergal (sry for bad spelling) scar fixer it came up with an error and there was no gui for bills it was blank when I clicked it. The colonist could go in it, but the bill menu was a blank box. Help?
"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings." ~ Robert Bloch ~

skullywag

there is no bill you just select a pawn and right click the machine, if youre seeing a bill tab its possibly a bug.

Mrred1

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings." ~ Robert Bloch ~

Smexy_Vampire

some mods add extra damage deffs and the dermal meshine cant fix them i wonder how to make it fix halovurses plaza burn scars if thats what the meshine is ment to do

skullywag

Hmm its currently hardcoded, wonder is its worth me having xml definable hediffs that it can heal....ill think about it...thought about it, like it, ill update as soon as i can.

dismar

skully you have an:
    <inspectorTabs>
      <li>ITab_Bills</li>
    </inspectorTabs>
that makes the game angry in your scar fixer. :)

skullywag

Yeah thats what I said probably a bug, I originally set out to make this bill based, but was too much effort, must of left that behind, ill get rid soon.

CaptOdee

Quote from: skullywag on July 04, 2015, 12:36:53 PM
Dermal Regenerator added, fixes scars.
Wish it was in DropBox.  My PC has fits with GitHub  :'(
(edit)  Disregard.  It was my Anti-Virus interrupting the DL.  Got it now and many thanks!  (/edit)