[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MechanoidHater

After loading the Better Vents mod all vents are transparent (or to be more precise the wall between the vent's ends). Also the link to better coolers is broken.

skullywag

fixed links, thanks.

Did you include CCL? it has to be loaded before the vents and coolers.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

MechanoidHater

skullywag

Can i get an image of what you are seeing plus your output log if possible.

LLoki

Quote from: skullywag on December 31, 2015, 11:51:20 AM
Give me the relevant words for now and i can add them to the allowed words if you want

Hey Skullywag,
So if it's no problem you could add the word "blizna". It's scar in polish ;)

Daman453

I think i found a small bug on the scar fixer, also using other mods, could be that. I used it on a 79 year old and all moving was lost, and there was 2 scars on that leg. I removed it and put on a peg leg but it went worse, moving down to 0%. Is this really a bug?
Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 02, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
For flu, try a cock. If that doesn't work, try boobmilk. Nice.

skullywag

Hrmm ive never seen that bug. The dermal regenerator literally removed hediffs cant aee how it would cause what youre seeing.

Ouan

I see that the rumors that Skullywag modded himself to death were greatly exaggerated.
Damn Pirates!

Helixien

Please update the storage mod to A13! My food storage room is a mess without it^^

skullywag

All my mods are updated, you just cant have them!

Nah kidding.....about the not having them part.

Im just slowly trickling them out as I dont want to overload the mod forums with all my mods at once as not give anyone else a chance, Im a private tester so ive got an unfair advantage and can update early (all my mods were updated before the release even) and ive been told by Tynan to not "spam" the forums with my mod update/release.

Im also waiting on CCL to update for some of the mods in this thread. Once All those things are in line and ready, ill release.

I will however update my github tonight so you can crab em from there. ;)

(1 more thing that proves the forum is not the best place for mod releases)

Helixien

Okay, thank you mate!

And yes, this is an unfair adventage indeed and yes, a forum isnt the best place for mods, but with the Steam release and with that the Workshop (which still is sh** imo, but better than nothing...) you will soon no longer have that problem :D

Wild Card

Hey skullywag did i hear correctly that you are putting together a ?modpack? with "A friend" `s animal mod and some others?
Please say yes :)

Nebbeh

With so many mods already updated and partly updated, I think its safe for you to post the storage mod RIGHT NAO!

j/k :P

Hope it comes soon, your storage is one of my favorite mods! So you are doing a good job :)

skullywag

Quote from: Wild Card on April 11, 2016, 06:06:18 AM
Hey skullywag did i hear correctly that you are putting together a ?modpack? with "A friend" `s animal mod and some others?
Please say yes :)

Not really, im building the actual Alpha animals mod, Afriend did the art, im doing the code. Who knows though maybe I will put a pack out there, I technically have a pack (the one I play) and I only really use a smattering of other peoples mods, but....do I dare?....DO I?

Wild Card

Yes dare dare ! :D
i dare you to dare, even double dare you to dare :D