[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

timeandtherani

Korn.Mil

DestroyX

hey there^^
tried your a13 build for the extended storage, however it doesnt really seem to work.
well, at least the food baskets dont.. they still only can take up to 75 of a resource, is it meant to be like that or is that a bug?

skullywag

you using any other mods? ive been playing with the mod for days and its been fine.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

WHiZ

Wild Card

I have another type of problem.
I`m using your extended fabrics mod, and i cant harvest cotton.
I have the cotton matured but the colonists wont harvest it. not only that there is no harvest icon on the individual cotton stalks

nuschler22

Quote from: WHiZ on April 17, 2016, 04:43:32 PM
your lamps mod doesn't work under a13... =(

Also getting errors with the lamp mods.  They look great.

Has errors in description (while playing) and no way to hook to nearby power.

nuschler22

How do you put the cooler in the wall? 

When I attempt to use the cooler, it shows the cooler with hot/cold side, but as soon as I put it on the wall, it disappears and won't allow me to install it.

WHiZ

Quote from: nuschler22 on April 17, 2016, 05:21:31 PM
How do you put the cooler in the wall? 

When I attempt to use the cooler, it shows the cooler with hot/cold side, but as soon as I put it on the wall, it disappears and won't allow me to install it.

if it is a stone wall, you'll need to mine a hole in it first and then place the cooler in the spot.

nuschler22

Thanks for the response.

I've tried that.  When attempting to place it, it says "must put in wall" or something like.

I've also tried to make a steel wall and put it in, and it will not place it there.

If I'm simply in the room, it shows the cooler and the heat/cold dispersion, but won't allow placement.

I think it might be a conflict.

Wild Card

So started a new world and everything and i still can`t get cotton balls. the plants aren`t harvestable.
I have a lot of mods, but to my knolodge they don`t conflict.
The only one that changes how crops work is this one. any thoughts on what i should do?

MisterVertigo

I'm so excited! The new CCL is out, so I'm hoping the Lighting mod will be updated soon! This is the last one I'm waiting for that I'm really missing in my current game!

Thanks for your great mods Skullywags!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Dugalle900

Sooo, Skullywag, CCL has been updated for A13. I want these mods! Most of these are essential for me qq
Quote from: Ouan on March 09, 2016, 10:33:20 PM
I see that the rumors that Skullywag modded himself to death were greatly exaggerated.