[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clibanarius

skullywag

uuuuh ill take a look, that sounds utterly wierd though, why would CR be messing that up.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

RagingLoony

Quote from: skullywag on May 14, 2016, 05:55:37 PM
uuuuh ill take a look, that sounds utterly wierd though, why would CR be messing that up.

I think it's the way that CR changes the health system and how limbs/organs/scar damage is applied. It's really weird but it only happens once Cr AND DR are both loaded. if I disable CR but leave all my other mods running the bill list comes back. I originally thought it as the extended surgery mod, but after a bit of testing apparently not lol

skullywag

Updated extended storage, fixed passthrough on a few items im hoping this addresses the trade beacon issue. Also added a freezer chest, this does mean that mod is now dependent on CCL so dont forget that if you are updating and dont have it.

RagingLoony

EDIT: nevermind, im stoopid... forgot to enable it, was hidden between a couple of diabled mods and i totally overlooked it by accident...

Lazla

Quote from: skullywag on May 15, 2016, 06:44:17 AM
Updated extended storage, fixed passthrough on a few items im hoping this addresses the trade beacon issue. Also added a freezer chest, this does mean that mod is now dependent on CCL so dont forget that if you are updating and dont have it.
Can you make shelf that accepts all item classes

DFC

I have a request for a single cell fridge (1stack), this would be very useful in distributing meals throughout a large colony. I tried modifying the new freezer chest but it is a huge waste of the 2 cells stacking function as I do not want huge stacks of food in non-central areas.

joaonunes

Is it supposed for all storage items to have increased capacity? Because most of my items are still being stored at the vanilla amounts. Does it allow items from other mods to also have increased storage numbers per square? I find that food for example only reaches 75 units and does not stack any further...
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

skullywag

any items should stack to like 500 in 1 cell and 75 in the other (the input cell) for the basket for example, if it isnt working then upload your output.log as youve probably got a conflict with another incompatible mod, lots of people use this (including myself) and it works fine.

Have you got the specific example that isnt working.

joaonunes

Quote from: skullywag on May 18, 2016, 04:32:45 PM
any items should stack to like 500 in 1 cell and 75 in the other (the input cell) for the basket for example, if it isnt working then upload your output.log as youve probably got a conflict with another incompatible mod, lots of people use this (including myself) and it works fine.

Have you got the specific example that isnt working.

I have about 700 potatoes, I built some baskets to hold them, but all of them only hold 75 potatoes, while just 20 squares away I have one other storage holding over 300 metal... Food hp matters? Some of the potatoes do have damage from being in the rain a couple of hours... In another storage however several different items stack on top of each other (4 apparel stacking with animal chow)... This is really messed up I think :p

EDIT:
Here are the files that might be useful. (ModsConfig for load order)

EDIT 2: I also have a problem with the new Fluffy's Work Tab, maybe it's somehow related? job related maybe?

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

skullywag

lots of errors in that log at the top, the "cannot load biome/disease" stuff is usually a sign that a mod has screwed up its xml or is not compatible with the game, think you need to start removing mods, id start with whatever adds bottled water and rainbow petals. The error is not with this mod.

joaonunes

Alright. i think that is related to CuproPanda's mods, some brewing related mods...

After that will make a clean save just to be sure... Now that my colony was starting to look like something xD

joaonunes

Yep, it was CuproPanda's mods. Turns out I updated the main mod but forgot to update the Soda Brewing and some other sub-mods. Everything is stacking now. Potatoes stack to 500 and I am happy :D

joaonunes

Interesting... when I set a food basket to only hold one type of food it'll hold 500 items, but if I set it to hold all possible items it'l hold a total of around 100 items, like 70 potatoes and 30 rice for example... and won't go any further than that. Is this supposed to be happening?