[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RagingLoony

any news on the CR - dermalRegenerator compatibility? I can send you my save if it helps?

EDIT: maybe not CR but expanded surgery/organs? i dunno, something that changes the scars and stuff, and they're the only two i can think of in my mod order that really does anything related to health. well except medinfo but that doesnt directly edit any ingame ailments or anything

eatKenny

made a new more vanilla style texuture for the dermalregenarator.  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

RagingLoony

Quote from: eatKenny on May 22, 2016, 03:53:24 PM

That looks really cool man!

skullywag

Quote from: eatKenny on May 22, 2016, 03:53:24 PM

Kenny, would you mind if i used that for another building (which is a bed actually) i have mostly done for removing old bullet wounds, mrofa has already redone his original texture for me (see attached).

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

joaonunes

Quote from: skullywag on May 23, 2016, 12:31:03 PM

Kenny, would you mind if i used that for another building (which is a bed actually) i have mostly done for removing old bullet wounds, mrofa has already redone his original texture for me (see attached).

The second attachement (MedThingy.png) looks awesome :D
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

joaonunes

Quote from: joaonunes on May 20, 2016, 01:43:37 PM
Interesting... when I set a food basket to only hold one type of food it'll hold 500 items, but if I set it to hold all possible items it'l hold a total of around 100 items, like 70 potatoes and 30 rice for example... and won't go any further than that. Is this supposed to be happening?

Shameless bump... Problem persists... Storage buildings holds items at max capacity only when holding a single item type. If multiple types of food or any items are placed in the same storage it will hold only half its full capacity or less...

skullywag

that is unfortunately the way it works. It cannot merge stacks of different items. to get the most out of them set them to 1 thing, I have some ideas for future upgrades to this system but its off in the future.

joaonunes

Quote from: skullywag on May 26, 2016, 07:08:17 PM
that is unfortunately the way it works. It cannot merge stacks of different items. to get the most out of them set them to 1 thing, I have some ideas for future upgrades to this system but its off in the future.

Humm... Ok, fair enough for me :P I dont keep many different items around for long anyways... Only produce 2-3 types of food etc... Too bad it does not work though :( maybe you'll fix it in the future :D

skullywag

Quote from: joaonunes on May 26, 2016, 07:44:51 PM

Humm... Ok, fair enough for me :P I dont keep many different items around for long anyways... Only produce 2-3 types of food etc... Too bad it does not work though :( maybe you'll fix it in the future :D

There is no fix, it isnt broken. It will have to use a totally different storage mechanism, there are only a few ways of doing storage in rimworld currently.

joaonunes

Quote from: skullywag on May 27, 2016, 02:34:01 AM
Quote from: joaonunes on May 26, 2016, 07:44:51 PM

There is no fix, it isnt broken. It will have to use a totally different storage mechanism, there are only a few ways of doing storage in rimworld currently.

Humm k :)

skullywag

I know about wivexs stuff, i helped out on his ascension mod for a while and we communicate daily on the modders slack, but until recently that system had its quirks also. Ive done some work on storage modding myself but its not something i can implement quickly and not something thats even on my radar right now, i have other things I want to do first.

RagingLoony

Skully, just wanted to apologize, there was never a problem with the dermal regenerator. I was just really, REALLY stupid and didn't realize until now that it's not done through bills but done by selecting a colonist then right clicking the machine....

Lupin III

When I load the game with reclaim fabric installed, I get error messages about Apparel_PowerArmorMKII, Apparel_PowerArmorHelmetMKII and PersonalShieldMKII. Am I missing a mod or something when that happens?