[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warlocke

Quote from: skullywag on July 20, 2016, 07:25:00 AM
Bare with me, ive updated everything just havent uploaded yet, im on it.

Yes all mods will be on steam as well. (this is whats taking the extra bit of time)

awesome, thanks man. hoping to start a new world soon, will hold off until you have atleast the storage mod uploaded. Thanks again man.

blackysun

Quote from: skullywag on July 20, 2016, 07:25:00 AM
Bare with me, ive updated everything just havent uploaded yet, im on it.

Yes all mods will be on steam as well. (this is whats taking the extra bit of time)

nice, i cant wait for it to get my lights and the soil floor back *-*

DariusWolfe

A13 lights work without any real errors, so far, if you don't want to wait...

MisterVertigo

Quote from: DariusWolfe on July 21, 2016, 07:26:20 PM
A13 lights work without any real errors, so far, if you don't want to wait...
That's tempting. This is the last real mod I'm waiting for and I'll have all the main ones I played with in A13!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Fluff_Thorrent

Hi! Hope this thread is still in use :P

I tried running Extended Storage 1.4 with A14 and found that it works... until you restart the game. Apparently, now the game checks at startup whether there are any stack count breaks (ie >75) and deletes any excess above the defined maximum. A13 did not have this function.

skullywag

Yep know and fixed bug in A14. Tynan added a stacksize check to spawning item stacks in A14.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

viperwasp

Quote from: skullywag on July 22, 2016, 04:01:30 AM
Yep know and fixed bug in A14. Tynan added a stacksize check to spawning item stacks in A14.

Wait does that mean mods will no longer to be able to stack above 75? Only they can still do it but need to be re-coded to work with this bug fix for A14?
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

skullywag

yep ill need to detour the check to take into account my way of doing things, which will quadruple the size of the mod but hey...it wont work without it.

mohreb

Quote from: skullywag on July 23, 2016, 05:03:06 AM
yep ill need to detour the check to take into account my way of doing things, which will quadruple the size of the mod but hey...it wont work without it.
Hi, how are you going to detour the check? (will it work for modded resources too?) And also, will we be able to add it to an existing colony (or should i wait for it, before begining one)?

Ofunu

How do I use the roof bombs? Do I craft them? If so, in which station?

Fisty

Miscellaneous tab, build them like tables.. when they're done select it and click detonate.  Usually have to set the zone as no roof afterwards.

Turtuhl

Will Extended Surgery and Dermal Regenerator be on Steam Workshop? Or can they be manually loaded in the Mod folder as they are and work?

skullywag

im still working on them, all my mods will be on WS eventually.

blackysun

Quote from: skullywag on July 24, 2016, 12:57:01 PM
im still working on them, all my mods will be on WS eventually.

can u make at last the storage mod working? i realy want that freezer >.< cant find any other right now who has it :D the one to remove scars i would say would be second i realy realy heavy missing right now ^^

keep up ur good work we all love your mods :D

skullywag

Storage is the one that needs some love due to a new check Tynan added to the vanilla game breaking it. Im on it but dont expect it for a few days, got to work out the best way of fixing this.