[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dekent59

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

blackysun

Quote from: skullywag on July 25, 2016, 08:50:07 AM
Storage is the one that needs some love due to a new check Tynan added to the vanilla game breaking it. Im on it but dont expect it for a few days, got to work out the best way of fixing this.

:///// damit >.< cant wait for it >.<

kriana

Quote from: skullywag on July 25, 2016, 09:36:11 AM
Yep im on it, im busy busy busy.

*cracks whip*

But seriously, thanks for your hard work and responsiveness :)

skullywag

nuschler22

Can anyone confirm that :

Add lighting works for Alpha 14?
Better Coolers?
Better Vents?

I'll start a new colony if all these work.  I know he's hard at work, but these are basically the only ones I need.

Thanks!

skullywag

DariusWolfe

I can confirm that the A13 versions of Lights and Vents work for my A14 game, with no visible issues.

A13 Coolers is broken, and will freeze your game entirely if you attempt to build one.

nuschler22

Quote from: DariusWolfe on July 25, 2016, 01:04:09 PM
I can confirm that the A13 versions of Lights and Vents work for my A14 game, with no visible issues.

A13 Coolers is broken, and will freeze your game entirely if you attempt to build one.

Thanks!

nuschler22

Using the lights (which I know isn't updated) gives me an error that says to change the target version to 0.4.1241

Does anyone know how I might do that?  That's the only error I get so far.

DariusWolfe

Yes, I should specify that I *am* getting the errors popping up on the tracker. What I mean is that I haven't noticed any errors in-game.

I've heard of people squashing that particular error by modifying something in the files to tell it to point to A14, but I haven't bothered, as I'm only concerned about things affecting my play of the game.

Helixien

Quote from: skullywag on July 25, 2016, 10:45:15 AM
Nothing is updated yet, thread still says A13, im on it.

Just want to say thanks for all the work you put into them! Your storage mod became quite important for and as it seems, a lot of other people too. Just take you time! When its done, its done ;)

skullywag

im working on it right now....good god the hoops people THE HOOPS!!!! im jumping through them all. TYYYYNAAAAAAN.

Fisty

dismar

BUT WHY! is the scarfixer always last to be updated :(!!!!

Hugs.