[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Reclaim fabric is fixed, its not the most robust fix, but i reckon itll do fine.

In A14 Tynan removed the crafter being passed to smeltProducts method (which this uses) so the skill part on my equation had nothing to work with, im now gathering the crafting pawn from the interaction cell of the bench, this should be fine, this is literally the only way, bar undoing Tynans change and detouring the whole damn process which would take me weeks.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

skullywag

ok storage is updated, i fixed the detour (dont ask).

Im just gonna go outside and scream now....excuse me...

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

qurffe

Quote from: skullywag on July 30, 2016, 06:47:01 AM
ok storage is updated, i fixed the detour (dont ask).

Im just gonna go outside and scream now....excuse me...

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

When i click on extended storage the name that pop ups on github is ExtendedFabrics-1.8, but the downloaded filed is ExtendedStorage, might want to fix that. :D

skullywag

ha it was fine, autocomplete just picked another name ive typed a lot, edited the release name to fix it though.

Oragepoilu

Thx for your works. Sound like the reclaiming works like a charm.

Now, time to reclaim my stockpile 80x90 full of junk ...

eberkain

Did some tests on extended storage and it seems to work like a charm if you set a container to only hold one type of object.  Thanks so much for getting it fixed up.

viperwasp

Quote from: eberkain on July 30, 2016, 08:41:16 AM
Did some tests on extended storage and it seems to work like a charm if you set a container to only hold one type of object.  Thanks so much for getting it fixed up.

Since I used tons of mods I am going to give the storage a test now too. I will report if I detect any issues. Thanks Skullywag!
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

skullywag

Getting reports on steam about pawns stuck looping and not hauling to these, but i suspect a badly setup game (i.e they dont have ccl loaded right) please report if you see any issues with haul job or anything not stacking, thanks.

Pepy12

Quote from: Pepy12 on July 30, 2016, 04:35:03 AM
Quote from: Oragepoilu on July 30, 2016, 04:27:31 AM
It's a normal error; not a problem by itself during the gameplay, AFAIK. just ignore it.

Thank you!

Hello again!

Theres 2 options. Option 1 is i am an idiot or option 2 is theres something wrong with my game.

I have the problem (and during the game) that this error pops up: (error.jpg)
and everytime i save and load this cuts my ressources into half :/. I tryed very less Mods and i tryed a different load (ccl is everytime under Core) order and a new download. Nothing helps... I love this mod and want to use it like before the update, can someone help me here? :(  Thanks!!

Edit1: Tryed with a new save, still the same :/

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Igan

Those vents and coolers mod are just graphical, right?
It is safe to put them in A14 or they really need tweaks to work today?

qurffe

Quote from: Igan on July 30, 2016, 01:43:34 PM
Those vents and coolers mod are just graphical, right?
It is safe to put them in A14 or they really need tweaks to work today?

They are not just graphical and they certainly do not work.

eskoONE

Quote from: skullywag on July 30, 2016, 12:45:36 PM
Getting reports on steam about pawns stuck looping and not hauling to these, but i suspect a badly setup game (i.e they dont have ccl loaded right) please report if you see any issues with haul job or anything not stacking, thanks.

same happend to me today. ccl and vanilla tweaks are loaded right after core and ur mod is somewhere one of the last ones. im not sure but i think it has something to do with having a stockpile zone with items on it and when u craft one of the storage mods it bugs out. i didnt test this without having a stockpile zone yet. ill do it when i play more later on maybe.

skullywag

Quote from: Pepy12 on July 30, 2016, 12:52:30 PM
Quote from: Pepy12 on July 30, 2016, 04:35:03 AM
Quote from: Oragepoilu on July 30, 2016, 04:27:31 AM
It's a normal error; not a problem by itself during the gameplay, AFAIK. just ignore it.

Thank you!

Hello again!

Theres 2 options. Option 1 is i am an idiot or option 2 is theres something wrong with my game.

I have the problem (and during the game) that this error pops up: (error.jpg)
and everytime i save and load this cuts my ressources into half :/. I tryed very less Mods and i tryed a different load (ccl is everytime under Core) order and a new download. Nothing helps... I love this mod and want to use it like before the update, can someone help me here? :(  Thanks!!

Edit1: Tryed with a new save, still the same :/

When did you last update, the mod has only today received an update to make it work, the A14 update made this mod break in rather spectacular way, im still piecing it back together.

eberkain

after spending some time playing with extended storage it is still throwing errors about stack size on occasion, which also causes you to loose stuff. 

Gfurst

Sup, first of all thanks for the mods, they're pretty useful...

1 - I don't quite get the extended storage, as some things seems useless and other perfectly covered by the stock equipment rack, plus they're aren't movable furniture as well
2 - the lights are pretty good too, but you should make them movable and flickable,

Cheers