[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Gfurst

Skullywag, unfortunately, I may have some issues   :-X
I can't build anything on mud or water, even with the natural soil mod, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it was supposed that.
And so its confirmed that reclaim fabric still needs a fix? I really gotta do something about that shitton of tribal clothes laying around.

Exende

I believe vegatable garden has its own version of reclaim fabric maybe.  (Called Salvage Fabric or something)  You could try that instead

stigma

Quote from: Gfurst on August 02, 2016, 10:58:34 AM
Skullywag, unfortunately, I may have some issues   :-X
I can't build anything on mud or water, even with the natural soil mod, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it was supposed that.
And so its confirmed that reclaim fabric still needs a fix? I really gotta do something about that shitton of tribal clothes laying around.

That's not really what the mod does - you can just make natural types of "floor" with the mod. You can't build in places where you otherwise couldn't.

That said - there is already something in the game that you can use for this - the moisture pump (requires research). It will slowly drain water from an area so you can build there later. Give that a try.

-Stigma

stigma

Skully, would it be hard to expand the recyclable items in reclaimfabric to include armor-stuff, like armor-vests, kevlar helmets and the like?

-Stigma

Gfurst

Quote from: stigma on August 02, 2016, 11:31:48 AM
That's not really what the mod does - you can just make natural types of "floor" with the mod. You can't build in places where you otherwise couldn't.
That said - there is already something in the game that you can use for this - the moisture pump (requires research). It will slowly drain water from an area so you can build there later. Give that a try.
But I was hoping to extend the lake around my base providing some better protection, I know its a bit cheaty, but drying up a lake just so I can place some more water later seems silly.

Quote from: stigma on August 02, 2016, 11:33:44 AM
Skully, would it be hard to expand the recyclable items in reclaimfabric to include armor-stuff, like armor-vests, kevlar helmets and the like?
To be honest this really should be a vanilla fix, armor should be smeltable like other weapons, after all they're hardware.

jjdamstra

Hey when I try to add a bill with extended medicine nothing is in the list and I get a debug log "Created floatMenu with no Options"

skullywag

ill need the full output.log uploaded somewhere i can see it to debug that.

jjdamstra

Quote from: skullywag on August 02, 2016, 03:43:25 PM
ill need the full output.log uploaded somewhere i can see it to debug that.

I found out what the problem was. It was because vegetable garden added medicine too and i need to load it before this one

Thanks

LustrousWolf

Using the reclaim mod and getting this error :( The only mod that I am using that I think might effect it is the Mending mod (mend apparel)?

https://gyazo.com/9506b7be0bbcefb36292c0bd257002b3

skullywag

yeah im working on reclaim right now with 1000101, mind bendingly fun...

LustrousWolf

Quote from: skullywag on August 02, 2016, 05:22:20 PM
yeah im working on reclaim right now with 1000101, mind bendingly fun...

Oh ok, my bad >.< Good luck with it! :)

Gfurst

So Skully, about the reclaim fabrics... I played for a while and didn't noticed, but luckily I had a autosave right before smelting some weapons and was able to test it, succesfully reclaiming both fabrics and smelting weapons.... so really I don't know what the other guy's issue might have been.  For me is working well, cheers, might have him check load order or compatibility.

skullywag

Quote from: Gfurst on August 02, 2016, 10:09:10 PM
So Skully, about the reclaim fabrics... I played for a while and didn't noticed, but luckily I had a autosave right before smelting some weapons and was able to test it, succesfully reclaiming both fabrics and smelting weapons.... so really I don't know what the other guy's issue might have been.  For me is working well, cheers, might have him check load order or compatibility.

Hmmm weird, i would have thought it would fail...were you getting small amounts of cloth or 50% of cost do you know?

I tested it and wasnt getting any steel back with just this mod on.

Also was this on A14?

Oragepoilu

Hello,

I have a problem with your "storage" mod.

With the latest update of rimworld and CCL along your storage mod 1.9 (with nothing else, in a new game), I keep having the same error
"Spawned Silver54412 with stackCount 10001 but stackLimit is 500. Truncating."
Name and number obviously change but each time I lost my material. It happen extremely often, and is easy to see by placing a skip or wooden pallet and spawn some stuff, then haul it.

edit :
after playing around, it sound like I have no problem with simple meal, gravel, sand, copper (both version of it), steel , plasteel, glass, fused quartz, stone block of any kind, brick ...
But it happen often with wood, silver, corn. And by often, I mean every time.