[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

If the wall defines linkflags <li>Wall</li> itll work, if it doesnt define that its a no go.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Tenshi~Akari

Quote from: skullywag on June 24, 2017, 02:23:38 PM
If the wall defines linkflags <li>Wall</li> itll work, if it doesnt define that its a no go.

I see... gonna add that to the xmls if they aren't there, and hopefully whenever the A17 vents/coolers come out, it should fix that. Thanks!  ;D

skullywag

Mufflamingo

I was about to go to sleep then viola! Coolers updated. At least I know what Im gonna do tomorrow.  ;D Thanks!
Bleeeee. . . . .

Slate

And there they are, thank you so much for these two mods.
I just cant stand the fact that vanilla coolers need to be placed the way they do.

I know all the mods on this forum are made by people who have there own lives as well, so whenever I see one of my favorite mods update it makes me realy happy.

Thank you again.

EldVarg

Quote from: skullywag on June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM
Storage buildings that use the multistacking technique to allow you to stack more than 75 things in a cell, would like some feedback for the numbers here. Also contains a freezer chest that can freeze the items within it. Now has auto locking mechanism where it will accept only the 1st item type in the allowed list until its empty again, therefore stopping it gumming up and allowing the stacking mechanism to continue working. Thanks to Fluffy for this. Also Thanks to spdskatr for the 2.0 harmony release for A17.

You missed giving me credits and update the screenshot :). Thanks

skullywag

The OP needs an overhaul i know, the about file wasnt edited by me, it must have been updated in one of the pull requests, you were credited at the time your textures appeared:

https://github.com/Skullywag/ExtendedStorage/releases/tag/ExtendedStorage1.14

and here on the forum post when i released it. The screenshot will get updated when i have time, which i have very little of, screenshots are the lowest priority, id rather get the mod out.

Ill get everything updated at some point. OP has been updated to state you overhauled the textures.

XenGrimm

Did you get all my PR's?  I forget which ones I even updated at this point... heh.

I wanna say I had messed with the Medieval shields as well, but couldn't get it to work with the Sidearms mod... it was a while ago, and this past week (heat wave) has left my brain a goo pile - so I could be misremembering.

Anyways - nice to see some of this stuff get updated - ya make good crap mang.

Tenshi~Akari

Quote from: skullywag on June 24, 2017, 02:57:46 PM
https://github.com/Skullywag/BetterVents/releases/tag/BetterVents1.4
https://github.com/Skullywag/BetterCoolers/releases/tag/BetterCoolers1.4

;)

Thanks for the links & updates!

So, I tried out adding the linkflag line on my mod and even checked the setup on other wall mods I have (they were already good on that front), but I'm still running across the issue where the vents & coolers won't ever be built by pawns on custom walls... only works with vanilla walls. Even tried this w/ just the wall mods & better vents/coolers enabled and tried shifting the load order a bit... nuthin'.  Guess I'll have to put in a random vanilla spot in my base walls for those to work out for now. :'(

skullywag

Do you get a message when attempting to put it on custom walls? as in is the placement working? is it simply the building of them that isnt done?

lorebot

skullywag, I was looking through some of the older stuff on your github and was wondering if you ever made updated versions of the fire extinguisher or nonlethal weapons mods. I'm also looking forward to eventually seeing Additional Lighting getting an update too, the vanilla lights are hideous :(

skullywag

i deffo updated em, but how up to date no idea, ill check later.

Tenshi~Akari

Quote from: skullywag on June 25, 2017, 02:20:02 AM
Do you get a message when attempting to put it on custom walls? as in is the placement working? is it simply the building of them that isnt done?

No red errors or yellow messages whatsoever from what I can see in the debug log, the blueprints will place just fine, but the pawns never go to build them on those walls. Even when I try to a pawn to prioritize construction for the vents & coolers, there's no menu that comes up when I right-click the blueprint either.

skullywag

huh, thats weird, so the code in my mod is working fine, can you post the def for one of the custom walls here?

bolbies

When I try loading the Reclaim Fabrics mod, I get this as well as about a dozen other errors like "Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.SpecialThingFilterDef named SpecialThingFilterWorker_ReclaimAdvancedArmor". It does the same thing with ReclaimArmor and ReclaimEnergyShields.

XML error: <recipeWorker>ReclaimFabric.RecipeWorker_ReclaimClothing</recipeWorker> doesn't correspond to any field in type RecipeDef.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Verse.<AllDefsFromAsset>c__Iterator226:MoveNext()
Verse.ModContentPack:LoadDefs(IEnumerable`1)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__84E()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__84C()