[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpaceDorf

I am playing for two hours now and it seems that the advanced containers now keep their stuff where it belongs.

Also I have not noticed/had this priority bug yet ...
I add my modlist for others to compare.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

faltonico

Naming the folder of the mod with the mod version is a bad idea xD
Thanks for the updates!

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

DoctorVanGogh

Github releases are named "[repository]-[tag]".

Grab the steam release then.
Appreciate my mods? Buy me a coffee

skullywag

faltonico

Yes I did ;P
But for the people that are not careful/don't notice it, it installs as a new mod, not as an update. Meaning, it will not be enabled in the mod list and they most likely wont remember the place it was on the list (not that it matters for this mod though).

Canute

Just a quick comment/suggestion
<description>Haulers carry apparel here for storage.</description>
Into
Hauler will carry apparel here for storage. Rack can store upto x maximal on both fields.

And btw. since it is a github project, what do you think to made it compactible with Modsync ninja ?
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=34447.0

skullywag

Quote from: faltonico on August 02, 2017, 03:36:38 AM
Yes I did ;P
But for the people that are not careful/don't notice it, it installs as a new mod, not as an update. Meaning, it will not be enabled in the mod list and they most likely wont remember the place it was on the list (not that it matters for this mod though).

You should NEVER just copy the folder over the top of the old one.....always delete the old one and replace.

skullywag

Quote from: Canute on August 02, 2017, 03:39:03 AM
Just a quick comment/suggestion
<description>Haulers carry apparel here for storage.</description>
Into
Hauler will carry apparel here for storage. Rack can store upto x maximal on both fields.

And btw. since it is a github project, what do you think to made it compactible with Modsync ninja ?
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=34447.0

If the point of that is to simply let you know a mod needs updating, i have something better planned for that, ill be rolling a version checker into most of my mods once i iron out all the kinks, I dont want to have to support another whole app.

faltonico

Quote from: skullywag on August 02, 2017, 04:04:17 AM
Quote from: faltonico on August 02, 2017, 03:36:38 AM
Yes I did ;P

You should NEVER just copy the folder over the top of the old one.....always delete the old one and replace.
And there is the small quirk, even if you do delete the old folder, the new folder, because it doesn't have the same name as the old folder (because a different version), it gets treated as a new mod.

skullywag

Rimworld doesnt care about folder names, it just loops through and finds the data in the about file....doesnt it?

carpediembr

Hey Skully, first thanks for the update.

Secondly, werent you the one that released a mod that allowed us to craft power structures in other resources, such as batteries/solar panels, etc. in plasteel for example. They have better capacity/performance...(?)

skullywag

carpediembr

Quote from: skullywag on August 02, 2017, 11:57:27 AM
Yep coming soon.
Thank you! I knew it was yours! It was the most balanced addition to power I've ever witnessed.

Madman666

So is clothing rack in working order? Apparel takin whole slot for one item is killing me. Especially with Spoon's crazy aparello mod))