[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

The left cell is imply an input cell, the stack is then moved from the input cell to the storage cell until the storage cell is full, the input cell then takes 1 more stack (as its still a valid drop location), the sigma or "sum" is literally the sum of all the stacks that have moved to the output cell, the label is on the multistack on that cell, Summing them all together.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

SyberSmoke

So, I got this today.  Not to sure why.  I was relocating a Pallet and placed it on top of a storage zone.  The zone was reduced as normal, but as soon as the item was placed the game stopped and this started spamming.  I finally uninstalled the pallet and the spam stopped.  Any thoughts?

Exception drawing ThingOverlay for Storage_WoodenPallet155791: System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Thing] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ExtendedStorage.Building_ExtendedStorage.DrawGUIOverlay () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingOverlays.ThingOverlaysOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.ThingOverlays:ThingOverlaysOnGUI()
RimWorld.MapInterface:MapInterfaceOnGUI_BeforeMainTabs()
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootOnGUI()
Verse.Root:OnGUI()

Ok...placed it back down and it continued.  The pallet was still set to hold only wood.  But as soon as I unticked that, it stopped and ticking wood again seems to have resolved the issue.

Mufflamingo

Everytime the food basket empties its allowed items are reset. Is that intentional?
Bleeeee. . . . .

Canute

QuoteEverytime the food basket empties its allowed items are reset. Is that intentional?
When you restrict the allowed items before the 1. item get stored there, the restriction should still be there if the storage get emptied.

The storage get a temporary restriction to the 1. item that get stored into, because a storage can only massstore the same item. But these temp. restriction should affect the storage settings at all.

And i just checked it myself, when the storaged got emptyied, my storage settings don't get reseted.

I think it is a mod conflict at your side. Do you use other mods that change something with stockpiles. Stackmerger it can't be i use that too.

QuoteSo, I got this today.  Not to sure why.  I was relocating a Pallet and placed it on top of a storage zone.  The zone was reduced as normal, but as soon as the item was placed the game stopped and this started spamming.  I finally uninstalled the pallet and the spam stopped.  Any thoughts?
I can confirm this.
I relocate a food basket with some storage restriction (some kind of meat) just to another place, not even on a stockpile, and got the error spam even at pause mode.
Once the 1. item got stored on the basket the spam stoped.

DoctorVanGogh

Quote from: Canute on August 11, 2017, 05:24:27 AM
QuoteSo, I got this today.  Not to sure why.  I was relocating a Pallet and placed it on top of a storage zone.  The zone was reduced as normal, but as soon as the item was placed the game stopped and this started spamming.  I finally uninstalled the pallet and the spam stopped.  Any thoughts?
I can confirm this.
I relocate a food basket with some storage restriction (some kind of meat) just to another place, not even on a stockpile, and got the error spam even at pause mode.
Once the 1. item got stored on the basket the spam stoped.
Fixed in 0f9954d. If you don't wanna wait until the 3.0.1 bugfix release (I'd expect it this weekend), feel free to grab this version from github. If you don't know what that is, or how to do that: Wait for the steam update ;)
Appreciate my mods? Buy me a coffee

SpaceDorf

I can't remember or find anything about it at the moment .. is the power-conduit issue fixed ?
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

destructomac

pemmican glitches on save load in a wooden food basket the pemmican gets deleted down to 3 stacks

Canute

Quote from: destructomac on August 13, 2017, 04:09:23 PM
pemmican glitches on save load in a wooden food basket the pemmican gets deleted down to 3 stacks
Do you use the latest version ? You can see it, if you see a sigma before the number.
If not get the latest version.

destructomac

found out it was conduit under the food bins that caused the items to disappear

skullywag

Yeah then you aint on the latest version. Ill be rolling an update soon with some more fixes from DoctorVanGogh.

skullywag

Lupin III

The newest version (3.0.1) of extended storage "eats" whatever is put on the input cell when the output cell is full. Let's say I have a food basket with 500 rice on the output cell, the input cell is empty. A pawn comes along and drops another stack on the input cell...and it's gone. Still 500 on the output cell, input cell empty again, no errors in the log. I think I lost quite alot of raw food, meals, steel, silver, wood, pretty much of every resource until I saw what's happening. Everything worked fine with 3.0 and updating extended storage is the only thing I changed. I'll revert to 3.0 for now.

Canute

Unfortunably it true, i notice this behavior too.
And now i notice why doc added the sigma sign, he stack the stacks on the storage tile and don't create a big pile anymore.