[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorVanGogh

Why would it.... after a load.... WTF....

Edit:
Someone hand me a black cat - need to perform some voodoo exorcisms....

Grab #465e3e6 if you need a fixed version now.

I'm gonna find something to drink now....
Appreciate my mods? Buy me a coffee

Flimflamshabam

so are dermal regenator and additional lighting broken or something?

sirgzu

Quote from: Oblitus on August 25, 2017, 06:11:35 PM
Changes of storage settings are ignored until priority is changed, i.e. storage won't drop stored stuff if you remove it from allowed list and haulers would not see it as valid storage.
I have this too

Canute

sirgzu,
you should read all not only parts.
2 posting above, the doctor allready mention to fixed these issue.

Sixdd

Bug report for Extended Storage.

Just wanted to mention that I'm getting some incorrect sums on skips, pallets, and barrels/baskets when using the Researchable Stat Upgrades mod. Specifically that mod allows you to research larger stack sizes, once the stack size reaches into the thousand range some stacks start reporting incorrect sums, only the stacks in the storage containers.

It's worth mentioning that the mods work perfectly fine together until you get up to Stacking IV which is when the sums start reporting lower than the actual stack size, though the tooltip in the bottom left corner reports the actual sum properly. Anyway thanks for a great mod guys, keep up the great work!

DoctorVanGogh

Sixdd - can you do me a favor and open an issue for this? Possibly attach a savegame exhibiting the issue. Because spawning in thousands of units of stuff even with debug tools sounds like a lot of not-fun ;)
Appreciate my mods? Buy me a coffee

Sixdd

Flimflamshabam

Is there no plan or way to get Dermal Regenerator and Additional Lighting updated to a17? I can live without DR but I'm getting grumpy having to use the vanilla floor lamps again.

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Drusek

Reclaim Fabric throws exception when the number of reclaimed fabric is 0 (it happens when apparel is low health)

Bar0th

Quote from: skullywag on September 04, 2017, 04:54:58 AM
I have local working versions, ill push em tonight if i find time.

I couldn't wait :P

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989750123/screenshot/866236641734133976

Updated the XML's, and created a JobDriver to replace the old job code, since QueueJob doesn't exist anymore (and added TrimEndNewlines() to the end of the inspect string, to fix the blank line error).  Didn't upload it, just been messing around learning C# and RimWorld modding.

eskoONE

Quote from: v00d00 on September 07, 2017, 01:31:57 PM
Quote from: skullywag on September 04, 2017, 04:54:58 AM
I have local working versions, ill push em tonight if i find time.

I couldn't wait :P

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989750123/screenshot/866236641734133976

Updated the XML's, and created a JobDriver to replace the old job code, since QueueJob doesn't exist anymore (and added TrimEndNewlines() to the end of the inspect string, to fix the blank line error).  Didn't upload it, just been messing around learning C# and RimWorld modding.

thats cool. have u looked at additional lighting too? i hope skullywag does allow you to update it, since he seems very busy with other things.

skullywag

anyone can submit a pull request to my github repo for any mod i have there, I love getting help!
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Flimflamshabam

digging through github I found the a16 versions of additional lighting and dermal regenerator, they seem to work without issue.

eskoONE

Quote from: Flimflamshabam on September 07, 2017, 02:37:35 PM
digging through github I found the a16 versions of additional lighting and dermal regenerator, they seem to work without issue.

oh really? i havent bothered trying it out. maybe i should have, ty for the info!