[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smellfungus

Ah, ok, I thought it applied to everything produced from farming. :p also... a bug I've noticed and assumed was known: industrial rollers aimed at incomplete industrial rollers that have the materials added will destroy items placed on them and give a debug warning.

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

DoctorVanGogh

Quote from: skullywag on September 19, 2017, 03:28:09 AM
its only a warning, technically its not right, ill let Doc know if he wants to fix it he can, it wont do any harm as is though.
Fun fact - that warning has been in there for over two months.... And Doc has known and not cared enough since day one :D
Appreciate my mods? Buy me a coffee

Smellfungus

Alias

More of a cosmetic request, but would it be possible for the extended storage containers to list their constructed material as part of their name? After construction is completed the container name reverts to default (ie Fabric Hamper regardless of the construction material)...

DoctorVanGogh

What? It used to be 'Wooden Pallet', 'Steel Skip' .... are you implying things got borked when we made stuff nameable?

Well.. sh*t... seems I screwed up. Fixed in af9879a

P.S.: This was wrong since June/July at least... And people only complain now... I need to write more lousy code ;)
Appreciate my mods? Buy me a coffee

Canute

I didn't care about the name, so long the game remember the material when i use the copy button.

SpaceDorf

And come on .. making pallets and skips out of valuables is even better to show of wealth than just making workbenches and furniture out of gold.

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Canute

You think you are geting more influence when you store your dirt at golden skips, then to store the gold on the dirt ? :-)

SpaceDorf

I think when I reach this state of affairs I am beyond influence and are just stroking my own ego.

Lowly Visitors bath in the glory of this colony. Let it be known all over the globe that everything belongs to me.
Now drop all your stuff over there and bugger off ..
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Alias

Quote from: DoctorVanGogh on September 24, 2017, 02:52:17 AM
What? It used to be 'Wooden Pallet', 'Steel Skip' .... are you implying things got borked when we made stuff nameable?

Well.. sh*t... seems I screwed up. Fixed in af9879a

P.S.: This was wrong since June/July at least... And people only complain now... I need to write more lousy code ;)

Thanks for the quick update! I only just found the storage mod, sorry to make you reset your days since last bug report sign.

maculator

In the trade window the storage stuff has no name and the description is off.

Kori

Any news about the weapon rack yet?  :)

I wouldn't even mind if it's the same graphics as the clothing rack, just let me store all my loot please!

Canute

If you don't want wait, you can add it by yourself
Edit the file
\ExtendedStorage-ExtendedStorage3.0.1.1\Defs\ThingDefs\Storage\Storage_Locker.xml
with a text editor.
look for
   <filter>
          <categories>
            <li>Apparel</li>
          </categories>
        </filter>

And add   
   <li>Weapons</li>
below the Apparel line.

Kori

Quote from: Canute on September 29, 2017, 09:13:01 AM
If you don't want wait, you can add it by yourself
Edit the file
\ExtendedStorage-ExtendedStorage3.0.1.1\Defs\ThingDefs\Storage\Storage_Locker.xml
with a text editor.
look for
   <filter>
          <categories>
            <li>Apparel</li>
          </categories>
        </filter>

And add   
   <li>Weapons</li>
below the Apparel line.

Good idea, I'll do that right now. Thank you very much! :)