[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

themadgunman

Did anyone have any luck yet making a successfull version of this for 1.0 that doesnt splurge items on load yet ?

DoctorVanGogh

Yeah, kinda ;)

Available workaround:
Grab a current development snapshot of spdskatr's RimFactory. Potato cat has totally solved this (by crowbar).

The current issue now (for me) is not how to solve this too, but how to solve this so his (and other's) solution to this problem don't screw each other over. Basically this needs just a bit of free time with ambient temperatures not into the mid 30°C.

So yeah, expect a fix around Halloween (or potentially earlier - you'll never know).  8)
Appreciate my mods? Buy me a coffee

themadgunman

Quote from: DoctorVanGogh on July 27, 2018, 12:33:34 PM
Basically this needs just a bit of free time with ambient temperatures not into the mid 30°C.

Yeah sweating on your keyboard makes coding no fun whatsoever :) Tbh the whole stacking thing is irrelevant to me anyways cuz i use stackxxl but i do miss the easy preset storages.

Canute

themadgunman

yeah it just seems to be in 1.0, they changed something about the way storages are handled that broke a lot of the custom storage mods it seems

Schwartz

After a bunch of trial-and-error, I think I have a working ExtendedFabrics for B18. Please try it and report back.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Sixdd

I've got an issue with Better Coolers and Better Vents. I'm trying to place them over smoothed walls but it says "Must place on supporting structure", I've looked into it as much as I can but have come up with nothing, any help? Log is here if it helps: https://git.io/fNhTD

System.Linq

zmadz

@linq thank you , yet to test it out, had to open with 7zip as unrar said it's corrupted

Canute

zmadz,
it's about time you need to update your rar tool. My Winrar 5.4 from 2016 can open and unrar it.
But 7z can unpack most common archives too. :-)

Sixdd

@Linq  I tried the update and stone chunks still destroyed my walls on loading a save. Is it worth noting that the chunks in question were from Cupros Stones?

Ok, I took some time to rejig my load order and with Extended Storage at the top (directly below core and hugslib) everything works just fine. B19 is apparently extremely picky with load order compared to B18.

DoctorVanGogh

Yes, yes, yes.... the stone barfing will get fixed.... As soon as it's at the top of my list... which is it finally ;)

DoctorVanGogh

zmadz

hey DoctorVanGogh is visual representation of items due to rimworld or you aren't using up,down,left, right ?