[W|0.11.834] Select Landing Site rendered incorrectly

Started by 1000101, June 29, 2015, 10:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The "Select Landing Site" window for Alpha 11 has been rendering the map scaled and offset from the wrong screen co-ordinates.

As can been seen here.

Initially I thought this may be due to mods so I completely re-installed and get the same problem.

Relevant machine specifics:
Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T5500 (Dual-core 1.0-1.8GHz)
2GB DDR2
Mobile Intel 945 Express Chipset (256MB)

If you need more I can give you CPU-Z and GPU-Z hardware dumps.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Lonely Rogue

The same thing happened to me. Tynan told me to get an OS newer than fourteen years old and closed my report.
My PC's OS IS newer than fourteen years old, JERK! If you didn't make such an awesome game, you'd be a terrible human.
Rimworld: A game where you're kept as entertainment for thousand year old robots, and you just don't know it yet.
Any mod requests?

Well, for reference, I'm running Windows 7 (32-bit) SP1 with all updates applicable.  Everything else works and renders correctly.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Lonely Rogue

Yea, well... Nothing I can do, and apparently neither can Tynan. Your signature and profile pic implicate you understand code, you should check it out... lol, JK.
Rimworld: A game where you're kept as entertainment for thousand year old robots, and you just don't know it yet.
Any mod requests?

Tynan

I'm sorry DDawg. I didn't listen!

Anyway I suspect it's related to the chipset not accepting the full-size map texture.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

A !pow2 size map texture perhaps?  I would believe those results if my chipset doesn't support that feature.