[A12/13] VMods, Hydroponics, Conduit Fix, Lights, Shield, Etc!(Updated: 5/02/16)

Started by Vas, June 30, 2015, 04:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vas

This is the great pack of mods I make and maintain sometimes with the help of other modders!  In accordance with the modding rules, I will list a specific permission below each mod here and in the document.  To view detailed information on a mod, click the google document link listed for each mod.

---------- NOTICE ---------- NOTICE ---------- NOTICE ---------- NOTICE ---------- NOTICE ----------
After a long break from the game, it will take some time to figure out what needs updating, and if I should bother to update anything.

Another issue of updating mods in this game, is I have to find someone who can write the DLLs for me as I can not.  Most of the people here who do DLL work, are busy with their own thing and I don't like pestering them constantly till my mods are updated every version change.  When I do eventually come back, it will be difficult for me to get back into modding for the game because I will have to figure out how much has changed and whatnot so its hard for me to want to come back right now, especially considering the only droid mod I liked is dead (MD2 Droids) and several other mods I like are permanently gone, mods I considered required for me to play.
---------- NOTICE ---------- NOTICE ---------- NOTICE ---------- NOTICE ---------- NOTICE ----------

Population Events (Updated 5/02/16)[/color] v1.2 (A13)
Full Information & Downloads: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_sqiA_zqh6Njqw-YsqNCVzyzVhJytn7w1aI47135qqg/
Short Description: This mod makes all events that are based on population trigger regardless of population.
Modpacks? : Sure, why not.
Derivatives? : Sure, why not.

Difficulties (Updated 5/02/16)[/color] v1.0 (A13)
Full Information & Downloads: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I-a7QkBK2z0gQ_SoNDNRAv4UlEsQ0k_Uu3GYu_P-Qq4/
Short Description: This mod adds several new difficulty options to the game.
Modpacks? : Sure, why not.
Derivatives? : Sure, why not.

Map Generator Changes (Updated 7/25/15) v1.0 (A12)
Replaced by: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=920550053

Conduit Explosion Nullifier (Updated 5/02/16) v1.2 (A13)
Replaced by: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=728314182

Hydroponics + (Updated 5/02/16) v1.9 (A13)
Superseded by: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1539311500
Plans: Might make a new type of hydroponics mod later on.

New lights (Updated 12/02/15) v1.1 (A12)
Full Information & Downloads: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ozH_eHKEr6dtiUrEjducM9So80v8M4ATPdpUiq-yGPE/
Short Description: Retextures lights, adds fluorescent & LED lights, lights have life spans and break, lights produce heat, lights have sensors, much has changed in the world of lights!
Contributors: Mrofa,
Requires: CCL Core ,
Modpacks? : Please ask first.
Derivatives? : Please ask first.

ED Shield Addon (Updated 1/26/16) v1.1 (A12)
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Dave-In-Texas

I experienced no problems with modular hydroponics with a12 so far.  of course all i've done so far is create a world and a colony, but no errors :)

Flubberj

Do you know when your map gen changes will come out for A12? I'm waiting to update for a couple mods and this is most definitely among them.

AHare

Would it be possible to add a copy+paste function to the modular hydroponics? Changing a few dozen plant types one at a time is...not fun.

Loki88

I don't know how keen you are on using CCL, but there's a hydroponics doohicky in there that allows you to either change all basins touching the one you have selected to what its growing, or change all basins in that room to grow the same thing

Vas

I have now updated Hydroponics to 1.6, with some new changes.  Take a look at it's post, quickly go to it via this link.

I am attempting to add some new features to my lights mod before I update it so stay tuned.

Loki88, Hydroponics now uses CCL and a DLL mfofa made.
AHare, it is now possible, sorta.  Check it out and see, in 1.6 that is.
FlubberJ, these map gens all work for A12, I did not need to update anything.

For those who like my mods; I am no longer on a stable internet service.  I am now connected via my phone through a tether app.  So I have issues loading pages and staying connected so I can't always be around to update everything quickly, and you will have to be patient.
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Minnigin

update shields please  ;)

Vas

Light mod has been updated with many new features.  Sensors, lights that burn out, new textures, enjoy!  Lemme know what you think.

eepybird

Having a few issues with getting 2 of your mods loaded on A12 v0.12.914, Modular Hydroponics and New Lights. Currently if i load New Lights after Modular Hydroponics i can start a new colony but the new light disappear the moment they are constructed while the hydroponics seems to work fine. If i reverse the load order of the mods (New Lights then Modular Hydroponics) i can generate a seed but the game crashes if i try to create a new colony. Current overall load order is:  Core,CCL,CCL-Vanilla Tweaks,Vas's Map Spawn Changes(No Ruins or Shrines),Vas's Conduit Explosion Nullifier,Vas's Lighting,Vas's Hydroponics Set. I know the lighting and hydroponics mods may have bugs with CCL-Vanilla Tweaks but i figured id report it anyway.

Sorry for the long post.

Vas

Lights and Hydroponics have been updated to remove the conflict they had with each other.  The DLLs were over writing the other.

toric

would you be able to put your 24/7 growth period as a standalone mod? thats the only part of the hydroponics mod i really want.

Vas

I believe someone else already has this, not sure.  I wanted my own version in my mod.  Really though, I dunno why you'd rather use game default hydroponics.  :P  Mine have been tested and balanced and such.

I'm even thinking of making a plant pot type thing that lets you plant stuff indoors without using any power so that solar flares have no effect on your crops.

I think it's the ED mods that have it, not sure.  Been a long time since I played, I merely only updated my mods.

toric

Quote from: Vas on December 04, 2015, 07:42:40 AM
I believe someone else already has this, not sure.  I wanted my own version in my mod.  Really though, I dunno why you'd rather use game default hydroponics.  :P  Mine have been tested and balanced and such.

I'm even thinking of making a plant pot type thing that lets you plant stuff indoors without using any power so that solar flares have no effect on your crops.

I think it's the ED mods that have it, not sure.  Been a long time since I played, I merely only updated my mods.

there is another one, but it only works on a few crops. as for why i dont want to use yours, I'm not a fan of the clutter it introduces int eh build menu from all the different builds. i am content with my hydroponics. (although it would be nice if they did not need sun lamps, you would think that they would have built in lamps, but i can't find the mod that does that.)

PickleSurprise

I recently expanded my Hydroponics from about 160'ish tier 5's to 463 and I've seen random plants dying for no apparent reason. Temperature is a steady 16c have 10k in reserve power(Active grid, not batteries), not affected by blight.

The plants aren't taking any damage, they simply disappear.

My first guess is that I've simply made too many and the game can't keep up?

My second is one of the mods is causing some conflict but the debug menu hasn't come up. Only plant based mods I have are ED's Omni-gel and ED's 24 hour plants.

EDIT: Removed 100 of them and things seem to have leveled out.

harpo99999

it might be that the plants are dieing from old age, you might need more growers/harvesters