[A14] Railguns! V1.3 - Adds 9 new railgun based weapons!

Started by Dante King, July 22, 2016, 01:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante King

[Alpha14] Railguns! V1.3

This mod adds in NINE railgun based weapons! All are fully craftable at the Machining Table for quite a few components, plasteel, and steel! But hey, that's because they are incredibly powerful and are all in all, extremely good at what their purpose is! The Google Doc with all the weapon stats is here

The Guns

The EC-1 Rail Rifle was the first and to some the best of the EC brand that was ever created, sporting extreme accuracy and power, this weapon has become a favorite of snipers and scouts across the galaxy.

EC-2 Rapid-Fire Rail Rifle is a staple of many militaries across the galaxy, with its high fire-rate and moderate damage it makes for a incredibly effective jack-of-all-trades weapon.

EC-3 Rail Pistol is a sidearm favored by assassins and CQC soldiers, sporting extreme power and high accuracy this weapon has the small drawback of a low fire-rate and extremely small range.

EC-4 Rail Launcher is a weapon produced specifically for worlds where hordes of enemies need to be killed swiftly, sporting a triple-barrel burst and high damage, this weapon is something built to destroy tribals or rioters alike.

EC-5 Rail Mortar is a strange weapon, it seemed to come from nowhere, and after time it has become immensely strong in terms of raw damage and range, there's nowhere this gun cannot hit.

The EC-6 Rail SMG is a compact and rapid-firing SMG built for police or people that want high-end home protection.

EC-7 Rail Carbine is the brainchild of the EC-6 and EC-2, the EC-7 Carbine is a medium range, medium rate of fire, and above-average damage.

EC-8 Rail Shotgun is the last mass-produced weapon from EC that is currently known, sporting immense damage and accuracy this weapon isn't something to mess around with, you'll shoot your eye out!

Compatibility

Compatibility issues should be nill, save game friendly as well since this mod simply adds more guns without editing any core defs.

Downloads

Mediafire Download
Changelog

V1.3
-Misc balance changes

V1.2
-Added new custom textures
-Added 5 new railguns
-Balance Changes

V1.1
-Added EC-4 Rail Grenade Launcher
-Minor changes

V1.0
-Released

kaptain_kavern

OMG i've just seen your birth live and direct from Slack :p

Welcome mod :)

Dante King

Heh, after a brain-melting 6 hour experience I think it was worth it.

Dante King

Updated with some minor changes and a single major change, the EC-4 Rail Grenade Launcher! A high-power launcher that absolutely tears anything in its path into many many little bits, another release may/may not be coming to day as it all depends on my artist or me figuring out production.

Dante King

Warforyou

Dante King

fyi, rail guns are anything but small and portable.  Although, the game takes place in the year 5500 with glitterworld technologies so I'll just chalk it up to future tech.  ;)
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.