[A12/13] VMods, Hydroponics, Conduit Fix, Lights, Shield, Etc!(Updated: 5/02/16)

Started by Vas, June 30, 2015, 04:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dugalle900

Quote from: Ouan on March 09, 2016, 10:33:20 PM
I see that the rumors that Skullywag modded himself to death were greatly exaggerated.

Vas

Conduit and Population mods updated, Difficulty mod added.
Hydroponics updated, I will update the topic to A13 when Lights is working in A13.  Will take a while longer to diagnose the issue.
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

anonloli

Conduit explosion nullifier may not quite be working as intended. It's still a very infrequent occurrence, but it is still happening.

Vas

How often is it happening? And did you verify that the mod is active?
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

joshwoo69

lance789

Vas

My mother just recently got out of surgery, and I have family over helping but there is still a lot to do and so little money.  I need to focus more on other things for the time being and its hard to update some of the mods in my pack because I need someone who can do DLLs.  Mrofa and E (1000101) have helped when they could but I don't know what the future may hold for now.  I will however update as soon as I am able to devote enough time to this.

blackysun

Quote from: Vas on July 24, 2016, 04:40:41 PM
My mother just recently got out of surgery, and I have family over helping but there is still a lot to do and so little money.  I need to focus more on other things for the time being and its hard to update some of the mods in my pack because I need someone who can do DLLs.  Mrofa and E (1000101) have helped when they could but I don't know what the future may hold for now.  I will however update as soon as I am able to devote enough time to this.

then ask https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=13346 him maybe he can help you :)