Be able to move injurd (or favor gathering for injurd)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 01:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

I was playing this day and got attacked by to many raiders. I pulled back with the injured (they were placed in the beds as usual) But when i barricade my self in the messhall. There one of the colonists got hit in the way in to the room. Then i tried to drag him in to the messhall. I was forced to make all the beds in the entire fecility prisonbeds in order to get the sleep positions in the messhall to be prioritized.

So i would suggest that some way be able to move injured colonists to preferred position. Or when they are in control (R) be able to carry a injured colonist with them instead of just preforming the order "rescue".

Evul

Jones-250

Good idea, doubled. Perhaps you could even order a specific bed, despite the fact that it´s ´occupied´.
"He´s dying! This is not the time to be picky about beds, Jimmy!"
Skill,
  Cohesion
      and a Forward spirit.

Evul

Coenmcj

Yeah this is an issue with me aswell, I tend to design my bases with the residential areas at the back of the base to allow for more defensible positions near the entrance/s and having my people decide to drag the half dead assassin to the quarters instead of say... A makeshift medical facility right next to the conflict is rather annoying.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Thunder Rahja

See this thread, there is already a very similar discussion about it, and still on the first page of threads.