Tortoise Police Force

Started by Lonely Rogue, June 30, 2015, 12:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonely Rogue

So when I made my prison, I accidentally locked in several tortoises, which turned out to be a blessing...

It was a hot day, the heat wave had been going for DAYS. I had just finished my prison and the setup to unlock an 'Ancient Danger' room, which I knew to hold only people. Looking back now, I realize how stupid I was to arrest 10 people with little to no food, during 120 degree Fahrenheit weather.
    It started as a normal day. The last of the prisoners had finally recovered from their wounds, and we all had high hopes the heat wave would end soon, and our potato harvest would come through. And then, it began. Red messages began to pop up three or four at a time, not only had some of my electronics shorted out in the rain pouring through our unfinished base, but I was being raided! Rushing to get together my pawns, I noticed another red message. Broken, Berserk. Freaking out, I tried to figure out which pawn it was, until... I was FLOODED with berserk messages. My prison was a sea of red.
    But I didn't have time to deal with it. The Tribals were descending en-masse, I counted six, no, seven charging recklessly toward my three colonists! It was then that I noticed some of the red nametags in my prison turning yellow. What could possibly happening? So I scrolled over, and saw Armageddon. The Berserkers had attacked the tortoises. And they fought back.
    Ever since, I have always stationed the TPF, or Tortoise Police Force, in all my prisons.
Rimworld: A game where you're kept as entertainment for thousand year old robots, and you just don't know it yet.
Any mod requests?

A Friend

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!!!

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Lonely Rogue

If only I had photoshop and a couple spare minutes... I'm thinking stormtroopers "Surrender, rebel scum!"
Rimworld: A game where you're kept as entertainment for thousand year old robots, and you just don't know it yet.
Any mod requests?

milon

That's brilliant!!  THAT'S how you use pets in RimWorld!  Just keep 'em fed with berries or whatever and you're golden!  ;D

Kelian

Quote from: milon on July 01, 2015, 01:00:22 PM
That's brilliant!!  THAT'S how you use pets in RimWorld!  Just keep 'em fed with berries or whatever and you're golden!  ;D

And here I was exterminating them with extreme firebombing prejudice.  :-\

Lonely Rogue

Any mod requests?

Bob_Namg

Well damn now I have to make an open air prison and herd tortoises in there so if the prisoners act up they get bitten to death.
"Hon hon hon"
-Anonymous, France