Combat Realism for Alpha 11

Started by NemesisN, June 28, 2015, 12:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NemesisN

So the developer of the mod Combat Realism as I figured it out gave up from updating this mod from lack of requests or maybe he is busy with something else...I don't know

Combat Realism mod: http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=9759.0

Does anyone here know any mods that are the same as this one like an alternative or does anyone know somebody that updated this ? Is it hard to update this ? Can it be done by someone who did not mod anything before ?

I've seen some people adding this mod to their big modpack combined list so how are they able to run it with all other mods on Alpha 11 ?

When I enable Combat Realism main mod in the mod section my game brakes down

Any solutions for this because I believe that developer of this mod won't be updating this any time soon

Join the RimWorld fan community group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1404635226524821/

Famous Shoes

This is one of the "won't play without" mods for me; once RimWorld picks up some Steam, I might take a look at updating it. But, like NoImageAvailable, I've not been excited enough about the last couple of Alphas do any playing, so it wouldn't surprise me if this mod gets an update again further on down the road, i.e., once the alphas become interesting to us again. To be clear, I think the progress is great, just that the latest alphas are quantitative rather than qualitative and so less interesting to those of us with stupid amounts of playtime on the earlier alphas. :D

The source code is available in the mod's thread, and NoImageAvailable seems to be saying it wouldn't take much more to update it. Worth a try; if you get stuck, just post in Help... (One place to start might be getting it up on GitHub so other's can help out easily.)

Famous Shoes

Just to update my last comment based on Ludeon's last post, i.e., "RimWorld is done(ish)". I won't be picking up any other mods; just updating my own one last time and then I'll be off for good.