[A11b/A11] New Misriah Armory 0.4.1 (Halo Weapon Pack) | 9.7.2015

Started by Helixien, July 02, 2015, 10:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helixien

Over 26 new balanced weapons for RimWorld! More are coming!

New Misriah Armory's History:
Quote"Most standard-issue UNSC weapons, such as the M6 Series, BR55 Heavy Barrel Service Rifle, and Sniper Rifle System 99D-Series 2 Anti-Matériel, are produced by Misriah Armory. While the DTM Series of shotguns were normally produced by Weapon System Technologies, Misriah apparently produced a variant as well, possibly by license. Civilians were also apparently able to buy military-grade weapons, such as the BR55 and the M90, as evidenced by an advertisement for the company. Misriah Armory also produces hand-loaded match-grade ammunition for the SRS99D-S2 AM sniper rifle, used by Linda-058 during the Battle of Onyx. Misriah also produced the Security variant of the MJOLNIR Mark V in 2543. In addition to producing most of the UNSC's arsenal, Misriah also produces many of its vehicles and equipment, from the ODST Ballistic Battle Armor to the Longsword Interceptor."
- Halo Nation

New Misriah Armory's Products:

Important: N.M.A. only sells weapons from their own trader ships! All weapons are balanced and work together with other mods!

Assault rifles and Battle rifles:

• MA5B ICWS (Individual Combat Weapon System):
    The MA5B Assault rifle is an air-cooled, gas-operated, magazine-fed weapon designed for automatic fire.
  • MA37 ICWS (Individual Combat Weapon System):
    The MA37 was first introduced in 2437 and has remained the primary service rifle of all branches of the UNSC ever since.
  • MA39X ICWS (Individual Combat Weapon System):
    The MA39X is an close combat assault rifle used by the ODST and the secondary service rifle of privat security forces.
  • MA5K ICWS (Individual Combat Weapon System):
    The MA5K is a carbine version of the standard MA5 Individual Combat Weapon System.
  • MA5E ICWS (Individual Combat Weapon System)
    The MA5E Individual Combat Weapon System (MA5E ICWS or MA5E Assault rifle) was formerly the standard-issue service rifle of the UNSC Marines.
  • M45 Tactical Shotgun:
    The M45 Tactical Shotgun is a shotgun used by the United Nations Space Command Army.
  • M90 Assault Shotgun:
    The M90 Close Assault Weapon System (M90 CAWS) is the UNSC's primary shotgun and is one of the most effective close range infantry weapons used by front line forces.
  • SRS 99 Anti-Matériel & SRS 99C-Series 2 Anti-Matériel
    The Sniper Rifle System 99 Anti-Matériel, more formally known as the Special Applications Rifle, Caliber 14.5 mm, SRS99, is a United Nations Space Command sniper rifle.
    The Sniper Rifle System 99C-Series 2 Anti-Matériel (SRS99C-S2 AM) or SRS99C-S2 AM Sniper Rifle is a United Nations Space Command firearm.
MORE ARE COMING!

Changelog:

0.2: Added the M45 shotgun!
0.3: Added the M90 Shotgun!
0.4: Added the SRS 99AM, the SRS 99C and the MA5E! + I re-balanced all the weapons!
0.4.1: Fixed the traders.

Download:

Version 0.1: Download by clicking here!
Version 0.2: Download by clicking here!
Version 0.3: Download by clicking here!
Version 0.4: Download by clicking here!
Version 0.4.1: Download by clicking here!

Permissions and Credits:

Artwork of the weapons was created by: Drakojan14 over on deviantart! I just brought them in the game! One also has been created by me now!
Sounds are from soundfxcenter.com!

If a new version of RimWorld is released, you can freely post an updated version of my mod here!
Also feel free to include it in a mod pack!

kaptain_kavern

mipen

Helixien

Added new weapons and also re-balanced them. Lets be honest, the MA's where too overpowered! ^^

TheLoneWolf

Hey, loving this mod, but I noticed I can't buy the weapons from the trader due to the trader not trading in silver. =p

skullywag

Yep trader def needs silver adding as a redource. See core for examples.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Helixien

Quote from: TheLoneWolf on July 09, 2015, 04:44:05 AM
Hey, loving this mod, but I noticed I can't buy the weapons from the trader due to the trader not trading in silver. =p

Quote from: skullywag on July 09, 2015, 04:48:54 AM
Yep trader def needs silver adding as a redource. See core for examples.

Fixed!

Zork

hey man I would love to try out this mod but my antivirus detects a trojan on any mediafire link, could you upload it to other server? great mod :)

mokonasakura

Hello, I believe one of the guns to be over powered and should be looked at. I'm currently using the MA37:Red Dot sight, superior quality. Accuracy from short to long 100% 78% 73% 50% Cool down and warm up 0.35 and 0.42 Damage 7 with a burst count of 10 Fire rate 900 rpm Range 24. Now basically aside from snipe rifles this guy will be in range to hit everyone. The accuracy is amazing for the amount of damage and shots fired. The fire rate I don't even see happening so what it looks like is happening is the gun is just shooting out infinite bullets without stopping. Your other guns seem to be alright balance wise but this gun in particular is an overpowered laser beam that does 70 damage in less then a second. Also could you make it so this mod is compatible with prepare carefully. I can use prepare carefully but cannot chose any of the weapons you have made from the menu.

Helixien

Quote from: mokonasakura on July 23, 2015, 05:18:12 PM
Hello, I believe one of the guns to be over powered and should be looked at. I'm currently using the MA37:Red Dot sight, superior quality. Accuracy from short to long 100% 78% 73% 50% Cool down and warm up 0.35 and 0.42 Damage 7 with a burst count of 10 Fire rate 900 rpm Range 24. Now basically aside from snipe rifles this guy will be in range to hit everyone. The accuracy is amazing for the amount of damage and shots fired. The fire rate I don't even see happening so what it looks like is happening is the gun is just shooting out infinite bullets without stopping. Your other guns seem to be alright balance wise but this gun in particular is an overpowered laser beam that does 70 damage in less then a second. Also could you make it so this mod is compatible with prepare carefully. I can use prepare carefully but cannot chose any of the weapons you have made from the menu.

Yep, the MA5B isnt much better either. I noticed how overpowered they are when I play yesterday (which is why I am redoing them right now). If oyu have 4 colonists with an MA37 or MA5B, you can basically kill a raid group of 30+ people.
The damaged per bullet is 2 now and the burst count is 8. making it 16 damaged at max. Sounds better, right? Also the range is now more like the one of the vanilla assault rifle.

ALSO, I will add a turret which you have to buy and install (like a TV). The turret will basically shot infinity amount of bullets, 260 per burst. But the base damage per bullet will be 0.2. So the max damage will be 52. The reload time will be 10 sec.

Dragoon

Quote from: iWilliBlecha on July 23, 2015, 06:13:25 PM
The damaged per bullet is 2 now and the burst count is 8. making it 16 damaged at max. Sounds better, right? Also the range is now more like the one of the vanilla assault rifle.

Whoa what!? That sounds bad man, 2 dmg per bullet ? That is literally what rimsernal does. You'd be better off using the vanilla smg or assault rifle at that point. If you had 10 or 20 shooter their accuracy would be better put to use with a stronger weapon.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Helixien

Quote from: Dragoon on July 24, 2015, 10:08:40 AM
Whoa what!? That sounds bad man, 2 dmg per bullet ? That is literally what rimsernal does. You'd be better off using the vanilla smg or assault rifle at that point. If you had 10 or 20 shooter their accuracy would be better put to use with a stronger weapon.

Well, the damage is at 3-4 now (depending on which Assault Rifle you use). Also, dont forget. The MAs about 3/4 of the cooldown a vanilla Assault Rifle has, but more accuracy then a vanilla SMG. With a burst of 9 bullets it also does more damage against a bigger group of raiders.

The only other way would be to let them like they are right now. Which would mean 9 bullets per round with a damage of 8 per bullet.

Smexy_Vampire

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.