too much dementia

Started by sandman298, July 13, 2015, 01:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandman298

It's been 5 or 6 new games i try and every time after 15 minutes someone got dementia and kill everyone. I dont remember that with alpha 10, since i download 11b i cant play normally.
I know there is some people who are weakness with dementia, but it cant be everytime.
I play in narrator normal and difficulty 3.

GamerGuy

When you say every 15min you get dementia do you mean people develope it or as it sounds like in this thread they have a mental break.

Tynan

sandman can you tell us

1. What you saw
2. What you expected to see
3. Steps to recreate the bug

Please?
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

sandman298

Quote from: Tynan on July 15, 2015, 12:14:13 PM
sandman can you tell us

1. What you saw
2. What you expected to see
3. Steps to recreate the bug

Please?

yep.
1. I saw in 5 or 6 tries someone go crazy with no reason for me and begin to stab everyone after 10-15 minutes in real time. Even i make a room, a bed, give food, well in fact i check what they need, they are going crazy. Sometime i saw that some have illness issues and break more easily so i understand, but in other times they break so easily with no time to do something.

2. what i expected to see:permit to stop them or paralyzed them. I saw that we can stop sometimes our characters (i dont understand yet why for) but we cant stop dementia guys.

3. Steps to recreate the bug: in facts i was checking my twitch videos and i'm a bad gamer lol. I'm not checking the moods often and they was not really well treated by me. But i'm wondering if they are more subject to dementia than before. Just saying.

harpo99999

dementia is the LOSS of brain function(can not repair other than in some mods installing a replacement brain/ai module),
NOT mental (mood) breaking that can have the pawn arrested, then re-converted to repair the mood.
please use the term as the game uses it, otherwise other forumites might suspect that you have the former condition and should be treated with the dementia treatments( ie arrested, stripped, limbs removed, peg legs installed, all organs other than vital for life, then in the coldest part of the year, released (and when you die of exposure, butchered to feed other prisoners))

Tynan

Sounds like the game is working as intended.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog