Mods that build over water

Started by orumaeiman, July 05, 2015, 12:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orumaeiman

Are there any A11 mods that build over water?

Thank you

jacob814

Do you mean a mod that adds objects/ walls/floors that build on water?
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

orumaeiman

Quote from: jacob814 on July 05, 2015, 02:37:45 PM
Do you mean a mod that adds objects/ walls/floors that build on water?

Yeah.  I think Omnifloor was able to do that.  I don't know if there are any A11 mods that can do the same.

Thanks!

Lonely Rogue

Even I can make things you can build over water, and I haven't even finished my first mod yet! Would you like a mod for this?
Rimworld: A game where you're kept as entertainment for thousand year old robots, and you just don't know it yet.
Any mod requests?

Havan_IronOak

Quote from: orumaeiman on July 05, 2015, 12:49:49 PM
Are there any A11 mods that build over water?

The Hardcore SK Global modpack A11  contains a fishing mod that allows the building of a dock over water. Start here https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=12996.0 to read more.

BTW...  The Hardcore SK Global modpack does still have some foibles for me in Windows 8.1  Not sure why but my farming colonist ends up going to the first plant to mature and alternately standing and harvesting. But the harvesting is to no effect. The mature plant remains, no potatoes appear and the guy is in an endless loop.  I'm guessing that this won't affect your building over water concerns.

mipen

In. Mechanical Defence 2 you can remove water tiles by building over them with sand