An animation idea.

Started by tylers2001, July 05, 2015, 07:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tylers2001

So I was playing and I realized that people don't usually think from the pawn's eyes. Then it hit me. their is a song made by Wiz Khalifa called see you again. Maybe someone can animate two pawns in a relation such as to very good friend whether they be male or female. Either way if they were to watch the music video they could animate it after that were they show flashbacks of when the two pawns were with each other. The music video showed clips from the fast and furious movies involving Paul Walker who has died in a car crash  :'(. The animator can make it so at the beginning of the animation they can show a person standing over a grave with a name on it and during the part of the song when Wiz is singing about family it can show the pawns of a colony standing around a fire talking. Then the rest is up to the animator. Thank you for reading i really appreciate it. I had seen some threads involving animations but they never really went into detail about the animation so i hope that someone was inspired by this and makes this animation a reality.
There is a difference between me and you. I'm the one still standing.