Some other art I made for another game I loved.

Started by A Friend, July 06, 2015, 07:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Friend

Aside from Rimworld, I also once made some for a game called Space Station 13 (SS13)

Thought I would share these too.

SS13 is a
2Dspacemansimulator
A game about the crew of Space Station 13 trying survive various horrors of space and human stupidity. and smoking weed in the corner of hydroponics.
Each round of the game is unique, random and usually chaotic and for the most time, just plain silly.

Though there are multiple servers each with their own way to gameplay. Some are focused on roleplay, some on the silly parts, and some somewhere between the middle. These were made with Goonstation (Silly/Fun focused) in mind.

(Yes, you can make butt robots that make fart sounds, It's that childish awesome.)
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Segrog

Dante Montana

JesterBlue

I played that game, my first experience with it was stabbing myself with a pen light and then watching another guy saw off another guy and then put some one else brain inside it to cure spider poison.

A Friend

Quote from: JesterBlue on August 04, 2015, 06:06:19 AM
I played that game, my first experience with it was stabbing myself with a pen light and then watching another guy saw off another guy and then put some one else brain inside it to cure spider poison.

I was promised free candy inside a maintenance tunnel and got spat acid on and then devoured by an alien horror.  Then said alien horror proceeds to breakdance over my corpse. Then the chef came by afterwards and found ingredients for his latest batch of human burgers to serve to the crew. Börk, börk, börk!

Daman453

I got into the game now, it seems like i am hooked.
Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 02, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
For flu, try a cock. If that doesn't work, try boobmilk. Nice.

kahlzun

where do you get it from? The only link i have is for this BYOND thing which looks dodgy as balls..
Look for me on the KSP forums!
Rimworld. The game where getting a cannibal psychopath with bloodlust is a good thing.

A Friend

Check out this wiki from Goonstation.

http://wiki.ss13.co/Quickstart

Edit: Make sure you read the rules for whatever server you choose though. These guys are a bit strict and bans are quite common.