The fall of Winter's Hammer

Started by Kelian, July 06, 2015, 05:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelian

This is from a previous build, not 11, but it is still the most epic game I've played to date. I'll let the pictures do the talking. Randy Random is a <Insert bad offensive language here>. Fighting went room to room as soon as the perimeter defenses fell. I called in aid but they were chopped down pretty fast. My two snipers suffered headshots and head injuries in the initial defense. It was the most brutal fighting I've had to date. My colony survived the attack and lingered but with only five able bodied colonists from fourteen, it slowly sputtered out and the last them died of disease, starvation and mental collapse. This was when the ridiculous amount of saw a corpse penalties stacked and gave huge negative mood numbers.

Tynan took part in this siege, see if you can find him. He was the primary door kicker...

Lonely Rogue

Were you using development mode? I saw food in the second picture enclosed by natural rock. That SHOULD have been invisible.
Rimworld: A game where you're kept as entertainment for thousand year old robots, and you just don't know it yet.
Any mod requests?

Kelian

Quote from: DDawgSierra on July 07, 2015, 10:53:42 PM
Were you using development mode? I saw food in the second picture enclosed by natural rock. That SHOULD have been invisible.

Yes I was. It was just a sandbox type play through for me. I used it for the insane amount of gold the furniture took and the amount of plasteel I needed to harden the base from normal granite/sandstone. Those weren't actually my doing, not sure how those packages got there  :o

Lonely Rogue

*twilight theme plays* (not the sparkly wiggle one, either)
Rimworld: A game where you're kept as entertainment for thousand year old robots, and you just don't know it yet.
Any mod requests?