Alpha 11b game hang while attack siegers

Started by Cassey, July 07, 2015, 09:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassey

Had the game hang twice on me from a very recent save.  Was simply attacking a small group of siegers immediately after they landed.

Hang happens within 20 seconds or so of battling.  In my case, I grabbed the group after they collected together, and pushed them into the structure on the edge of the siege camp.   1st hang happened when they got there.  Reloaded and 2nd hang happened after I took them around the corner and killed one.

Log and world file attached.

Game save file (over 600kb) at http://puu.sh/iR2KX/a26a0908d7.zip

Playing under 64-bit Windows 7.

Hmmm, seeing some errors in the pop up console when reloading.  Backed up a bit, and still seeing errors and hanging when I move colonist.

Played it differently, killed 4 of the 5, and had it hang while returning to base...

[attachment deleted due to age]

TLHeart

from your output log, you are getting the same errors as this person,

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=14356.0

Exception spawning loaded thing Amy: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at Verse.PawnTweener.get_TweenedPosRoot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.PawnTweener.ResetToPosition () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.Notify_Spawned () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Pawn.SpawnSetup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.GenSpawn.Spawn (Verse.Thing newThing, IntVec3 loc, Rot4 rot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.MapIniter_LoadFromFile.InitMapFromFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Gaesatae

I've been looking at the data from the savefile and the information regarding the pirate named "Amy", the data is a little screwed up. I've only managed to crash RW after moving a colonist to the same position used by the corrupted pawn.

Do you remember seeing any error message pop up when the enemy siege started or before the hang the first time it happened?

Cassey

Unfortunately not, but I don't normally have the debug log open while playing.

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog