Any other game codes?

Started by yourfriendme3, July 10, 2015, 10:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yourfriendme3

I was so excited for this to come out on steam and when the news hit he wouldn't release to steam until the next year I was heart broken. This game is honestly one I have waited for since last year and as much as I would love to use my credit card I have trust issues with these types of sites due to some things that happened to the year prior. If anyone is willing to share a code I would be really grateful and thanks!  :)

ItchyFlea

I'm fairly sure PayPal lets people pay with those single use visa cards if entering your own credit card details into PayPal is an issue.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Toggle

I think you're asking for someone to share their game codes for downloading the game, that's not allowed. And I really would advise anyone that would do it anyway's not to. Sorry, but your account has one post, you created it today, you're asking for someone's game link which I'm 90% sure is illegal for them to share with you as it's a license for a single person and they cannot change it. So you'd be getting the game for free, and would never have to pay, and the person could hardly even complain too as they aren't even supposed to share it. Basically this could entirely be a scam.

If you don't trust the site, I suggest what ItchyFlea said, or buying a pre-paid creditcard to buy the game.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

yourfriendme3

Thank you for all your replies. I have never made an account up until now and I have been following them just never cared to look into the forums seeing as I have never had the game. I will look into trying visa and thank you. I also do not care for your attitude ZOMBIE2. You are showing great hostility to me for something I just asked and what I asked is not illegal. I was meaning if anyone had an extra code lying around for some reason I would be grateful for it. Also please explain how it is illegal for someone to give up ones ownership of a particular item to give another person possession and now ownership of that item?

Kaballah

Err, you're pretty blatantly asking someone to share their serial number with you, which yes is a violation of copyright.  There isn't really any other way to read your post.

Toggle

And since your original post 5 days ago, you've still done nothing to convince me otherwise that you're just trying to get an easy free copy. You said "If anyone is willing to share a code", and sharing the code between 2 would be illegal. Asking someone to just give you a 30$ game code when have literally appeared out of the blue and the only thing you've done is asking with two comments... that's something else.

I think my hostility is perfectly just.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.