[RimWorld] Insects / Arachnids (Expansion) Suggestion! [Must_Read]

Started by LukeJR, August 11, 2016, 07:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcTheMerc

I just want to note i also read it, and further more surpport it. My comment earlier about the whole lore aspect dont worry about it but i still agree the current hive event leaves much to be desired.
"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs

LukeJR

Quote from: MarcTheMerc on August 18, 2016, 06:19:05 PM
I just want to note i also read it, and further more surpport it. My comment earlier about the whole lore aspect dont worry about it but i still agree the current hive event leaves much to be desired.

Thanks, I appreciate the comments. It's just I never meant (and it was never my intention) to start a frenzy of hatred.

MarcTheMerc

Quote from: LukeJR on August 19, 2016, 04:04:48 AM

Thanks, I appreciate the comments. It's just I never meant (and it was never my intention) to start a frenzy of hatred.

Its fine im not sure why they got annoyed by that, but to be honest i didn't even see the must_read bit i only clicked because of 'Insects / Arachnids'
"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs

LukeJR

Draegon

I love this idea! More variation for bugs would be cool. Maybe the ants wouldn't quite start an empire so much as expand a bit or sometimes move location when the old queen dies or have a "caravan" of ants move and start a separate colony that MIGHT compete with the other, (fights between the ant colonies sometimes) or just start a new colony when the queen dies. Another possibility is RARE pheromone tech that allows you to "tame" the queen after killing her kin (the babies she produces would work for the player colony but could break out of control sometimes).