The Regret.

Started by Mr.Cross, July 09, 2015, 08:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Cross

I remember one day, after a particularly bad cryptosleep crash, I was healing a young lad that was wounded. I myself had just landed on this planet, but I was lucky my pod had a safe touch down. This kids had scrapped the side of the mountain we were by and then had a rough decent through some trees. through what ever odds he was still conscious, I could tell he was panicking mainly because his mother still hasn't been seen so I started talking to him. One of those sentences was along the lines of this. "One of these days, when we get off this god forsaken planet. we will write a book. About our any struggles we encounter." I had to walk away from him to grab more medical supplies. When I had reached the meds. I recall hearing this Whirring sound but think nothing of it. That is until I heard the explosion of another pod hitting the ground. I knew it had to be close to where I was healing the kid. So I quickly rushed around the stone outcropping to make sure the kid was ok. To this day I can still with a insurmountable clearity the place were the kid was laying gone. Replaceing it was a small crater with some scrapes of metal and the remaining pieces of monkey leather the small container was carrying. I am unsure of what happened for a week after that. The other colonists told me that I was just wandering around, dazed. Eating when they brought me food. This wasn't even the worst I had went through when I was on that planet. But it affected, Scratch that It still affects me the most.

This is a somewhat true happening on my newest play. I was playing with some mods (CrashLanding, Rimfire, and Mad Skills.) The breaking of the Narrator isn't true. But this for the most part IS what happened. Needles to say this kid (I believe he was 16) will be remember forever.
Claims to know most things.