Milk her? I hardly know her!

Started by Jimyoda, July 10, 2015, 12:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shurp

If you install bionic breasts on men, will they be milkable?
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Adamiks

You'll need to make them pregnant first. In few month, your colony will be full with baby-bones.

StorymasterQ

I thought men do have milk glands, only undeveloped?

As you may know, the female body is the actual blueprint of our species. We men copy from that, change some things and remove the unnecessaries.

...Right?
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

j3211674

I wonder if someone with medical education may watch this topic and start the dispute about the complexities of milking dudes.

Adamiks

Quote from: StorymasterQ on January 28, 2016, 07:34:14 PM

As you may know, the female body is the actual blueprint of our species. We men copy from that, change some things and remove the unnecessaries.

...Right?

Nope, both female and male bodies aren't "blueprints" of our species. Real blueprint would be a human without boobs and vagina or penis (and balls...). After all, how you can "make" penis from vagina? Well... You can't, really, so i think "you're female at first!" thing is spread by feminists :D

LittleGreenStone

structures,
Quote from: Adamiks on January 29, 2016, 09:41:18 AM

...Right?

Nope, both female and male bodies aren't "blueprints" of our species. Real blueprint would be a human without boobs and vagina or penis (and balls...). After all, how you can "make" penis from vagina? Well... You can't, really, so i think "you're female at first!" thing is spread by feminists :D

Riiight. I totally understood that.

...I lied, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Copying genders and making penises out of vaginas?!
I want to smoke what you do.

Anyway...
Females have XX chromosomes, males have XY,
the females', unfertilized "egg cells" carries an X, while the sperm either carries an X or an Y chromosome, which, upon fertilization, will result in the forming zygote (earliest stage of the embryo) to have XX or XY chromosomes, determining its gender in the long run.
Still, during the earliest stages in embryonic development, both sexes possess equivalent internal structures, so it's not like "everyone was a women once!"

...But I'm just a mossy stone, what the hell do I know, right?

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Adamiks

Quote from: LittleGreenStone on January 29, 2016, 10:51:43 AM
structures,

...Right?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Still, during the earliest stages in embryonic development, both sexes possess equivalent internal structures, so it's not like "everyone was a women once!"

That's exaclty what i'm saying.

LittleGreenStone

Quote from: Adamiks on January 30, 2016, 10:21:02 AM

Yeah I totally knew that.
I was just testing you.
Because...
...of reasons.

Mikhail Reign

Quote from: Adamiks on January 30, 2016, 10:21:02 AM
Quote from: LittleGreenStone on January 29, 2016, 10:51:43 AM
structures,

...Right?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I remember reading some history books on the Holocaust that mentioned that some of the men they found in the camps had begun lactating. I did a quick wiki of it, and there is at least some evidence that males, under certain circumstances, can lactate - normally associated with great stress or duress, which I could imagine some of the prisons in RW being more capable of generating (standard every day operation on the Rim would make Nazis blush...)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_lactation#Human_male_lactation

So, uh, while I'm not really one for it being in the the game, it is something that can happen...

Adamiks

Really? :O

That's one step closer to men having kids on their own! :D

Shurp

It's Wikipedia time:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complete_androgen_insensitivity_syndrome

"Individuals with complete androgen insensitivity syndrome (grades 6 and 7 on the Quigley scale) are born phenotypically female, without any signs of genital masculinization, despite having a 46,XY karyotype. Symptoms of CAIS do not appear until puberty, which may be slightly delayed, but is otherwise normal except for absent menses and diminished or absent secondary terminal hair."

An XY zygote with the inability to respond correctly to testosterone will develop into a physiologically
normal female.
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

j3211674

Hm. Make mod for making men lactate after tantrum or two?  :D

jzero

i have no idea what this topic is about. I just want to say that the joke in the title was golden.

EDIT: i just read this page.. gotta love the arguments that start on topics not really related to them. Oh and Shirp, i wouldn't trust wikipedia to tell me how to peel a banana. Literally anyone can write anything, at one point i read that a system of caves was dug by a singer named Danny sexbang. Bottom line, i don't know who you want to trust on this argument, but it's not wikipedia. 
Actual cannibal shia labeouf.

silenced

Quote from: Adamiks on January 28, 2016, 06:07:03 PM
You'll need to make them pregnant first.

That's actually not true. You can make a woman give milk by stimulating her breasts over a longer timeframe, even without her being ever pregnant before. It's called "induced lactation".
... what is a drop of rain, compared to the storm? ... what is a thought, compared to the mind? ... our unity is full of wonder which your tiny individualism cannot even conceive ...