Milk her? I hardly know her!

Started by Jimyoda, July 10, 2015, 12:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamiks

OMG, that's too much informations about milk and breasts and nipples.

Mikhail Reign

Quote from: jzero on January 31, 2016, 08:38:54 PMi wouldn't trust wikipedia to tell me how to peel a banana. Literally anyone can write anything, at one point i read that a system of caves was dug by a singer named Danny sexbang. Bottom line, i don't know who you want to trust on this argument, but it's not wikipedia.

Who believes what they read on Wikipedia without checking the sources? Thats what the reference numbers are there for.

Listen1

Is... induced lactation a thing?

Just got married guys, I can still get a yes for... some things...

Railgun Convention

Quote from: Listen1 on February 01, 2016, 08:27:20 AM

You have to do it now.

You know, for Science.

StorymasterQ

Quote from: Railgun Convention on February 01, 2016, 11:13:37 AM
Quote from: Listen1 on February 01, 2016, 08:27:20 AM

You have to do it now.

You know, for Science.

It's a good reason for most things.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Listen1

Step 1:  Prepare Your Breasts for Making Milk (optional)
If you want, you can start the process of inducing lactation by preparing your breasts to make milk as would happen during a pregnancy.  You can do this with physical techniques such as breast massage, nipple stimulation, or partner suckling.  You can also do this with medications, either pharmaceutical or herbal.

*Giggle*

StorymasterQ

Oh, grow up, Listen1. I can't believe you would giggle on such an innocent word as "herbal".
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

Shurp

Added bonus: "herbal" remedies can be excreted in breast milk
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Listen1

Hmm... Maybe if you put herbal medicine and human milk together, you can make some powerful flu/sickness syrup. As the maternal (or paternal with prosthetics) milk is full of antibodies.

StorymasterQ

For flu, try a cock. If that doesn't work, try boobmilk. Nice.