Tropes

Started by Jimyoda, June 26, 2015, 03:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StorymasterQ

Quote from: SSS on July 08, 2015, 03:03:59 AM
Quote from: StorymasterQ on July 07, 2015, 11:12:44 PM
I AM FREE FROM TVTROPES AT LAST! CLOSED MY LAST TAB A MINUTE AGO.

What was that, 10 days? Not bad.

So, Storymaster... where would you say raiders in Rimworld fall on the sliding scale of villain effectiveness?

FUUUUUUCCCCCCRYIN' OUT LOOOUUUUDDD
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

skullywag

*lunges in slow motion* STOOOOOOOOORYMAAAAAAAAAAASTER........

I.....I....think hes gone...
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Kegereneku

I'm lucky to have already visited the entire Internet month ago.

There is nothing left for me to look on TV Tro... wait, why do I have a tab open on sliding scale of villain effectiveness ?
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

StorymasterQ

Nah, I'm fine. I've read all Sliding Scale pages so I'm fine with not opening it for now.

For now.

(breathe in, breathe out)
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

SSS

Quote from: StorymasterQ on July 08, 2015, 09:48:27 PM
Nah, I'm fine. I've read all Sliding Scale pages so I'm fine with not opening it for now.

For now.

But have you read all the sub-pages? If you have, we could have debates about whether raiders are Hero Killers or a Redshirt Army.

;)

StorymasterQ

Quote from: SSS on July 10, 2015, 02:29:27 AM
Quote from: StorymasterQ on July 08, 2015, 09:48:27 PM

For now.

But have you read all the sub-pages? If you have, we could have debates about whether raiders are Hero Killers or a Redshirt Army.

;)

Hmm, that depends if it ends with a game over or not. If yes then the former, otherwise the latter. That said, there's always Pyrrhic Victory. I need to read more Ending Tropes.

...God dammit. Well, thank God it's Friday. And I have the entire next week off.