Hunting

Started by A Friend, July 12, 2015, 09:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Friend

Actual Gameplay Footage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk0HYn2u7c0

Damn, those graphics.
Where can I get this Realistic First Person Mod?
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

skullywag

Ive been there...not ashamed to say it...75 yrds no wind..bang...WUT!....reload...bang...WUT!...bye bye tasty deer...:(
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Oashe

You think that's bad? I missed one at 20 yards because I had the scope sighted too high for that range. It's embarrassing but it happens... never had a deer let me shoot at it twice though lol

Lonely Rogue

Let you? It didn't LET you shoot it the first time.
Rimworld: A game where you're kept as entertainment for thousand year old robots, and you just don't know it yet.
Any mod requests?

skullywag

They are pretty dumb sometimes, once came out of a tree line on my way to a nice spot to shoot from, as you come out the tree line it goes up a slight incline, this defolade was enough for me to not see the deer standing just over the rise, i got to the top and stopped dead in my tracks, i was head to foot in real tree camo and he could not see me, he was literally 10 yards from me just off to my left, i then felt like i was missing something....looked to my right slightly and there was a fox about the same distance, I swear there was like a 10 second pause where we all went "uhhhh now what". I ended up raising my gun slowly and putting a round over the foxes head on purpose into a hillside backstop, he fled, deer went "durrrr whats happening", i then went "RAHHHHHHHH" and he went "SHIIIIIIIIIII....". I just stood there shaking my head in disbelief. Almost as dumb as cows...almost.

Lonely Rogue

Why didn't you shoot either one... I like venison.
Rimworld: A game where you're kept as entertainment for thousand year old robots, and you just don't know it yet.
Any mod requests?

evil scientist

most badass deer ever haha
a knife in a gun fight this is how its done right ?

skullywag

Quote from: DDawgSierra on July 13, 2015, 01:44:47 PM
Why didn't you shoot either one... I like venison.

I wasnt carrying a suitable rifle, wasnt what I was hunting that day. I would have just injured them.

Lonely Rogue

Hrrr. Deer jerky... HEY WHY DON"T WE HAVE THIS IN RIMWORLD? It's a good idea, definitely tasty...
Any mod requests?