Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata's death.

Started by A Friend, July 13, 2015, 08:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Friend

Express your sadness appropriately.

Wikipedia:
In 2014, Nintendo announced that Iwata would not be present at E3 2014 due to medical-related reasons. It was later revealed that he was undergoing surgery for a tumor in his bile duct. On July 12, 2015, Nintendo announced that Iwata died at the age of 55 due to complications with a bile duct growth on July 11, 2015. He was survived by his wife Kayoko. Funeral services are planned to be held on July 17.

Flags at Nintendo's headquarters were lowered to half-staff. Members across the gaming industry and fans alike expressed their sadness on social media over Iwata's passing and gratitude for his accomplishments. Shuhei Yoshida, president of SCE Worldwide Studios, stated "He has given a great contribution to the development of the gaming industry. I will pray for Iwata's soul." Composer and director Junichi Masuda, most known for his work with the Pokémon games, tweeted "He was a man who understood Pokémon, and a great leader. When I visited the other day, he was well. I will pray for his soul from the bottom of my heart."
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

vagineer1

Rest in piece you glorious bastard you. I will do a run through of Pokemon Alpha Sapphire without the EXP share on in your memory.
You see this tank?

This tank is the epitome of "I'm going to destroy you"

This tank can make Chuck norris cry.

All hail the Takemikazuchi.

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Mr.Cross

*tear slides down my face* we will miss you.
Claims to know most things.