[1.0] Auto Seller - (v2.0.4.2) (13-12-2019)

Started by Supes, July 14, 2015, 05:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vas

Quote from: Tynan on July 18, 2015, 01:37:13 AM
Wow, that's an amazing idea I never even thought of doing something like this.

Looks like a really nice implementation of it too.
You could always implement this into the game.  :P  With a side of being able to call any negotiator over to the console when a ship arrives to "auto sell".  The next available negotiator marked person is called over to the console, working on job "Selling goods" and instead of disrupting your game with a screen, all the goods marked for trade are auto sold.  If you want to see the trade screen, just call him up yourself with whoever you want.
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Supes

I've updated my first post to include the source code should you wish to implement it into the main game.  Or even just to have a look at the mods innards without ILSpy.

also added a confirm button on the rule config dialog and rule label with above/below descriptions.

I had thought about adding a job to make colonists automatically sell things (using social and health), maybe even a new 'Bargaining' work type.  It's something for me to research more into.

Mrshilka

I would love it to be autop sell but if possible could is be separate from the negotiation box? especially when you spend tens of thousands of silver installing advanced biotics in one person as your primary sales person.

gofastskatkat

Maybe I'm just blind, but how do I download this?

Iwillbenicetou

Quote from: gofastskatkat on July 19, 2015, 07:07:38 PM
Maybe I'm just blind, but how do I download this?
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

A1win

The fact that the "Auto Sell" button actually sells the items and closes the trade window makes the mod unusable for me. The button should only set the filtered items to be sold, not act as a secondary "Accept" button in addition to the auto-sell behavior, so that one could then review the list and possibly set some items to be bought as well (without having to haul the gained silver to a stockpile first and re-open the trade window). Otherwise this mod would make for a great feature!

Mrshilka

Anyway to increase the rule limit above 40?

In ultimate overhaul modpack while using mostly sell all rules I still hit the 40 max long before I can setup auto sell for all the items.

Supes

It'll be easy enough for me to change the max rule limit (I store the hard limit in a constant in my database class), would 100 be a better limit?

I'm also working on a toggle for the AutoSell trade dialog button.

gofastskatkat

Mrshilka

Quote from: Supes on July 20, 2015, 09:12:35 PM
It'll be easy enough for me to change the max rule limit (I store the hard limit in a constant in my database class), would 100 be a better limit?

I'm also working on a toggle for the AutoSell trade dialog button.

Edit: I've attached a dll with the limit raised and the close toggle, I'd probably backup your rules file (AutoSell.config located in your appdata\roaming\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld folder) if using this dll since it needs a little more testing before I'm comfortable with it in the main build.

Thanks Supes I use you fantastic mod as part of the ultimate pack so I will ask Ninefingers to possibly add it:)
You mod saves me from RSi I tend to sell 20+k worth of items to traders hundreds apon hundreds of items imagine have to single sell 300+ parkas alone. you are a champion!.

Supes

Probably best not to use DLL from my last post, I found some issues in some of the new code

basically if the close toggle was used before going into the overview tab, it would create a save before a load would occur for the rules, resulting in a cleared rule file.  this should be sorted now.

Orion

I was getting some errors using your auto seller mod, so I went and fixed it. I think it's caused by using it with the expanded prosthetics mod, which adds a new "stuff" called Vancidium. Something's configured wrong with it so it causes these errors.

Anyway, I fixed that (line 325). While at it, I also changed a bit how auto trade works. Now, when you open the trade window, it automatically selects all the goods that should be sold and leaves the window open. I didn't like that the auto sell button closes the window.
I think someone else here also asked for that. I've included the compiled DLL file for the non-modders. It just has to go in your assemblies folder in the mod.

I hope you don't mind me messing around with your mod. I just think it's nicer this way.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Supes

np, any help with fixing errors is always appreciated.

Mrshilka

Heya Supes Me again, I am wondering is it possible some way to copy the rule set you make to reuse in other games, I am fine if I have to cut and paste within the file structure, having to recreate 80+ rules every game is a touch annoying;)

Litcube

Great tool.

I've noticed it has issues with selling art.  Art doesn't get sold.  Anyone else?