[1.0] Auto Seller - (v2.0.4.2) (13-12-2019)

Started by Supes, July 14, 2015, 05:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supes

I wouldn't be surprised, since they deal with similar parts of rimworld to achieve their results

5thHorseman

Would it be possible to change "enter" to something - anything - other than "cancel out of everything you've done and close the window"?

I swear I've set up this filter 20 times and each time I hit enter after typing something and lose everything.

Okay it was like 3 times but still ;)
Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.

AnotherFireFox

Quote from: Supes on July 27, 2018, 06:58:15 PM
I wouldn't be surprised, since they deal with similar parts of rimworld to achieve their results

true but yours and rimbanks has tons of synergy, so hope those be compatible...D:

Supes

I'll look into it, cant see a 1.0 version of rimbank yet, only see A18 (let me know if there is a 1.0 version though)

it's easy enough to program in preventing enter from closing it, so consider it added into the next build

in the mean time, here's the third video, watch here

AnotherFireFox

I'm not yet using 1.0. It's understandable if you don't want to put your effort to something about to be depreciated.

Edit: I hope you add "under the" filter on selling, that was my first intention to get this mod
I'm always in dire need of ditching all the garbage leathers

Supes

Quote from: AnotherFireFox on July 30, 2018, 06:35:13 AM
Edit: I hope you add "under the" filter on selling, that was my first intention to get this mod
I'm always in dire need of ditching all the garbage leathers

you'll be pleased to know that in the Autoseller 2, their's the 'Low Stockpile' filter, combine that with a category filter specifying all leathers and that gets rid of your garbage leathers.

5thHorseman

Really liking this mod. I started out with a "I'm not smart enough to use this" feeling but after watching your videos it's a snap.

I frequently have more junk than the people visiting or calling me can afford, but want to buy things that they have as well. In these cases, I tend to buy what they have, then exit the trade screen and immediately re-trade with them to sell more. It'd be nice if - in the trade window - there was a "re-sell yo junk" button to streamline the process.
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.

Supes

new update 2.0.1.0, added an import feature so starting a new colony don't mean losing all your rules (unfortunately wont work on saves before unstable 1.0, sorry). along with a few other things.

Added Importer
Included Repetition setting

GitHub

Edit: let me know if the translations are ok

Supes

So I'm releasing the first of the extensions, Auto Notify

it is a fairly simple extension that I created as a demonstration of AutoSeller's extendability.  but it can be used to notify you when you have created enough items for a quest.

make sure you update AutoSeller to 2.0.1.3 before using.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1474293986

https://github.com/SupesSolutions/RWAutoNotify

the git includes the source of the extension if others wish to make their own extension.

5thHorseman

Quote from: Supes on August 11, 2018, 02:10:36 AM
So I'm releasing the first of the extensions, Auto Notify

it is a fairly simple extension that I created as a demonstration of AutoSeller's extendability.  but it can be used to notify you when you have created enough items for a quest.

make sure you update AutoSeller to 2.0.1.3 before using.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1474293986

https://github.com/SupesSolutions/RWAutoNotify

the git includes the source of the extension if others wish to make their own extension.

Oh sweet will/does it autostock your caravan with the stuff like autoseller autosells stuff to merchants?

Supes

Auto Notify just lets you know when you have enough (or not enough) of what you program.  I kept it simple here just to show how coding extensions work.

There is an extension I'm working on (that will come later) which would be right up your alley though.

Chisato

I have issues while saving rules in the AutoSell window, whenever I modify a old rule and press accept after adding groups, filters etc, it does not get saved.

Supes

I noticed the bug earlier when switching between tabs, the UI Rows weren't refreshing and still pointing at the old rules, should be fixed now.

GitHub

jc_smo

Inside the game there are lots of errors, I can not even open the "auto sell" button or build any of the structures. game version: 1.0.1972

Mods I use:
Recycle
WorkTab
Trading Spot
Colony Manager
MedicalTab

Error:

RimWorld 1.0.1972 rev1084
Verse.Log:Message(String, Boolean) (at \Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:49)
RimWorld.VersionControl:LogVersionNumber() (at \Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Utility\Version\VersionControl.cs:83)
Verse.Root:CheckGlobalInit() (at \Global\Root\Root.cs:82)
Verse.Root:Start() (at \Global\Root\Root.cs:38)
Verse.Root_Entry:Start() (at \Global\Root\Root_Entry.cs:16)

ReflectionTypeLoadException getting types in assembly RWAutoSell: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/Assembly.cs:371
  at Verse.ModAssemblyHandler.AssemblyIsUsable (System.Reflection.Assembly asm) [0x00003] in \Mods\ModContent\ModAssemblyHolder.cs:100

Loader exceptions:
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'RWAutoSell.AI.JobDriver_PawnAutoSell' from assembly 'RWAutoSell, Version=2.0.0.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'RWAutoSell.AI.JobDriver_AutoSell' from assembly 'RWAutoSell, Version=2.0.0.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c__DisplayClass6_0' from assembly 'RWAutoSell, Version=2.0.0.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<MakeNewToils>d__6' from assembly 'RWAutoSell, Version=2.0.0.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c__DisplayClass4_0' from assembly 'RWAutoSell, Version=2.0.0.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<MakeNewToils>d__4' from assembly 'RWAutoSell, Version=2.0.0.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at \Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
Verse.ModAssemblyHandler:AssemblyIsUsable(Assembly) (at \Mods\ModContent\ModAssemblyHolder.cs:115)
Verse.ModAssemblyHandler:ReloadAll() (at \Mods\ModContent\ModAssemblyHolder.cs:86)
Verse.ModContentPack:ReloadContent() (at \Mods\ModContent\ModContentPack.cs:133)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadModContent() (at \Mods\LoadedModManager.cs:104)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods() (at \Mods\LoadedModManager.cs:37)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad() (at \Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:92)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean) (at \Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:32)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1() (at \Global\Root\Root.cs:58)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) (at \Global\LongEventHandler.cs:455)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1() (at \Global\LongEventHandler.cs:367)

Could not find a type named RWAutoSell.AI.JobDriver_AutoSell
Verse.ParseHelper:FromString(String, Type) (at \SaveLoad\ParseHelper.cs:72)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean) (at \SaveLoad\DirectXml\DirectXmlToObject.cs:91)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean) (at \SaveLoad\DirectXml\DirectXmlToObject.cs:292)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:DefFromNode(XmlNode, LoadableXmlAsset) (at \SaveLoad\DirectXml\DirectXmlLoader.cs:123)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ParseAndProcessXML(XmlDocument, Dictionary`2) (at \Mods\LoadedModManager.cs:235)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods() (at \Mods\LoadedModManager.cs:51)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean) (at \Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:32)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) (at \Global\LongEventHandler.cs:455)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1() (at \Global\LongEventHandler.cs:367)

Could not find a type named RWAutoSell.AI.JobDriver_PawnAutoSell
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean) (at \SaveLoad\DirectXml\DirectXmlToObject.cs:91)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean) (at \SaveLoad\DirectXml\DirectXmlToObject.cs:292)
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:DefFromNode(XmlNode, LoadableXmlAsset) (at \SaveLoad\DirectXml\DirectXmlLoader.cs:123)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ParseAndProcessXML(XmlDocument, Dictionary`2) (at \Mods\LoadedModManager.cs:235)

Could not find a type named RWAutoSell.MainTabWindow_AutoSell

rawrfisher

Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know