[1.0] Auto Seller - (v2.0.4.2) (13-12-2019)

Started by Supes, July 14, 2015, 05:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mitasamodel

Hello!

Is there ability to count the items, which the colonists are wearing? And then use "Sell When Over" accordantly.

For example, during the winter the colonists wear parkas, but during the summer they wear dusters. That means that I always have a lot of parkas or dusters in stockpile, but I would like to sell only surplus of them (e.g. when over "stock + wearing + 2").

Thanks!
Dmitrii

Supes

I'll see about adding some more features to the low stock filter for you.

I've been a bit lazy with updating my page, but there's been a few updates since last I posted.

Some UI fixes
Listbox (and its variations) updated
Filter tweaks

2.0.2.1-2.0.3.4
Chain Rules
Fix to Apparel Filter
Translation Updates
Update to Low Stack Filter
Undo System
Wiki System
Colour Theme Choice
Fix for Chains interfering with Include Unavailable Setting

Supes

So I've added some extra options in the Trading Behaviour Dialog, so you can add equipped items and inventory items to the count.  note that because equipped items cant be sold, you'll need Include Unavailable turned on as well.

@mitasamodel so you can create the rules you want now if you enable the new options (and you don't have to mess around with the low stack filter either)

Steam

Nexus

ability to include equipped weapons and apparel
ability to include inventory items
slight improvement to Colour Widget
extra option on low stack filter

Supes

new update, adds merge controller, which prevents the merging of certain rows (e.g. stacks of food) from merging into the same row, allowing for more types of filters to be created.

Steam

Nexus

Merge Controller
Time Until Rot Filter

Pichu0102

Getting strange behavior with a filter meant to sell untainted apparel at 60% health or lower.

Supes

is that steam or manual (nexus/github) build?

Supes

Import Improvements
+Spaceship Mod Compatiblity Fix
+Current Choice
Alternate Shopping List Behaviour Option
Carrying Capacity Filter
Apparel Filter Fix
Trade UI Icon Fix

Supes

Serum Filter
Sorting System
Clone Button
Minor UI fixes

Boxmanbr

This mod could be better, it tries to sell items until the other trader doesn't have any money and buy things until you don't have any money, the problem is, if you have 500 silver and the trader have 2500 silver, you will not be able to sell a 3200 silver item that is in the first item rule to sell because Auto Seller only sells a item if the the trader faction has more silver than the item's market value, but you can attempt to buy 800 silver worth of items, you will lack 300 silver to buy the 800 silver worth of items, but you will now be able to sell the 3200 silver item, making it actually possible to buy 800 silver worth of items, this behavior could be solved by having a setting that marks all items with a buy rule to be bought in the start or all items with the sell rule to be sold in the start even if the player colony or trader doesn't have enough silver to trade, and in the end undo the selling/buying (depending of who is "giving away" silver) in reverse order until the trade is possible with no one "giving away" silver or let the player decide it manually in the trade window. Also, assuming you have 1000 silver and the trader faction have 1000 silver, with 5 repetition in trade behaviour, you only will be able to buy at max 11000 silver worth of items and sell at max 11000 worth of items, people can convert silver into grand sculptures, meaning that if they don't keep enough silver in raw resource, they can get into the low silver problem easily.
English isn't my native language.